Home Buying in Point Blank>Question Details

Leon Ramchar…, Home Buyer in East Central, Salt L...

Anyone know anything about the strip located at 10895 Hwy 190 East, Point Blank, TX 77364? Who is the owner, the property value, income potential?

Asked by Leon Ramcharran, East Central, Salt Lake City, UT Tue Jun 14, 2011

Answers

4
The property is owned by the same gentleman that owns Beau's Restaurant. San Jacinto records list Beau Briggs as the owner, who lives locally in the community. The property has a proven history of commercial business. Call for any other information. I look forward to hearing from you.

Property ID is listed for personal property for the Restaurant only

103114 9750-110-0060 Personal 10895 Hwy 190 E Point Blank, TX 77364 Beau's Restaurant

Dyana Babik
281-733-7184
This location was formerly a gas station and convenience store. Recently it became a restaurant called Beau's, it had some success, and very good food. The owner then bought two other restaurants in nearby Coldspring and Onalaska and closed Beau's restaurant in Point Blank.

If you have any questions on that or other properties, feel free to give me a call. John Cooper 713-213-0559
Thanks, Lynn. I am not in the state but heard about this property from a friend. I also don't have a realtor. This is all preliminary for me so I was looking for any starter info on the area and income possibility. thanks for the guidance though. -Leon
Owner you can check county tax records. value of property confer with your Realtor

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com