Home Buying in Redondo Beach>Question Details

Ellis Posner, Real Estate Pro in Redondo, CA

Anyone know anyone who wants to SELL a 2 bedroom OCEAN VIEW Townhome or CONDO in S Redondo Beach 90277?

Asked by Ellis Posner, Redondo, CA Sat Mar 9, 2013

I'm an agent - I have a client looking for a 2 bedroom /- 1000 sq ft with OCEAN VIEW. The Village is OK.

Are you still looking for a condo for sale in Redondo 90277? I am selling mine by owner, currently leased to tenant. 3 bed 2.5 bath 1475 sq ft. Walk to beach. If you locate a buyer, will pay 2% to do both sides of the deal and handle all paperwork. .Do not want to list on MLS. Prefer to do pocket listing...
List price: 685K. Address: 516 North Elena, UNIT 1, Redondo Beach 90277. Low HOA of 175 per month, includes water, trash gardening and all exterior maintenance. Serious pre qualified buyers only. This home is perfect for a first time buyer. Built in 1982. Needs some updating but shows well.
Has marble fireplace and custom tile entry. Carpet in living room. Oak cabinetry, Tile kitchen counters.
All bedrooms are upstairs. Large master bath with double sink, separate tub and shower.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 7, 2013
Hi Liz, Do you have any pictures that I could send to some of my buyers? What are you going to do about all the required paperwork, if you find a buyer yourself?
Flag Sun Sep 8, 2013
I may have a buyer for you.
Flag Sat Sep 7, 2013
I am selling my townhome by owner. Not on MLS. Does not have ocean view, but walking distance to beach, pier, hotels and restaurants. 3 bed 2.5 bath. 1475 sq ft
Address: 516 North Elena Unit 1, RB, 90277. Currently tenant occupied. Can show by appointment only. Price is 685K
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 7, 2013