Home Buying in Dallas>Question Details

Sunnie, Home Buyer in Plano, TX

Anyone know a loaner that have Foreign Client Program?

Asked by Sunnie, Plano, TX Fri Mar 29, 2013

Hi there, We are targeting at a house about 230k and I've talked to 2 banks (chase and wells fargo) today. It turns out that I have excellent credit scores for years, stable income, sufficient fund for downpayment (>40%), the only thing I am not qualified is that currently I am under a student F1 visa. I am starting to get a bit frustrated about the situation since we prepared pretty much everything. If anyone knows any loaner that have a foreign client program, that would be great help.

Thank you very much!

Answers

7
Foreign National Loans

Borrowers using TIN Okay
Borrowers with NO CREDIT SCORE
Borrowers with NO SSN
Foreign Nationals {Expatriate}- NO PASSPORT {Must have valid work visa or 30% Down}
70% LTV Purchases
65% LTV Rate & Term Refinance
50% LTV Cash Out {Possible higher if financials are up to par}
Multiple properties OKAY
Corporation purchasing and refinancing OKAY

Richard- El Bey
Avarice Investments
(706) 399-7813 cell
(678) 752-8062 Office
thegocp@gmail.com
For Loans that dont fit in the box, try who I use~ she always gets the job done!!

Shirley Hicks
First Bank
shicks@firstbankweb.com
469-277-3529 office
469-525-7499

Good Luck!!!
Patti Keir
Coldwell Banker Apex
214.728.4673
Sunnie,
I am a hard money lender and am happy to work with you. That amount of down payment and the home value you wish to buy is in my bank.
Send me your contact info please.
BeeBie
Are you working with a real estate agent? I know of a program that a company is offering foreign nationals up to 60% financing. Try banks other than big banks...
Thanks so much for the reply!
I was in touch with an agent from Ebby Halliday...though we r not satisfied and just put it off. Would you like to tell me which company/program is that? We were busy these days with our work and didnt try any other banks yet (the ones we tried are Chase, Wells Fargo).

Thank you!
Best
Flag Sun Apr 7, 2013
The day of easy loans are over. You probably will not be able to buy. One lender can not do something different then the other right now. Lending guidelines are very strick because of the meltdown we just went through.
Try Citibank. They have a program for foreign nationals.
Thank you! I will try to get reach to them.
Flag Fri Mar 29, 2013
The problem has to do with expectation of income going forward. You also need to have an expectation of staying in country for more than 3 years for some lenders and 5 years for most.

With promise of employment or being employable makes a huge difference.

So, it's not so much about the FICO scores as it is about future income and staying.

That being said, for buyers who have an ITIN there are a couple of sources of loans.
Web Reference: http://www.Mortgages-TX.com
Thanks for the answer! My situation is that I ve been having stable income for past 4 years (and filed tax form all these years). I will graduated later this year and start working, I do have my pay stubs. In general my pay stub as a student from the university will be a bit less than 2k; and my work (where I interned and will return as full time) salary will be abt 6k per month.
Do you know any source that can help me in this scenario?
Thank you!
Flag Fri Mar 29, 2013