Gwyn Ice, Real Estate Pro in Jacksonville, FL

Anyone hear the scoop on the schools opening in Nocatee? I've heard 2014/2015 for opening up the new K-8 school near Greenleaf Village.

Asked by Gwyn Ice, Jacksonville, FL Thu Nov 15, 2012

Answers

3
Construction is set to begin in March, and the schools should be open in August of 2014, according to the Times-Union article referenced below:
I have lived in my home built in 2007 by Toll Brother Nocate FL 32081 going on my fourth year. I noticed the stucco on my home creacking and debonding. Per the engineer my HOI sent out he also observed de-bonded and peeled synthetic stucco finish on the north, west and east walls of the building were consistent with prolonged (several months to years) exposure to moisture from water intrusion in the exterior stucco assembly due to improper detailing of the stucco assembly. Moisture infiltrated through cracks and gaps on the wall surface and around the window frame. Because of the impermeable properties of the acrylic based synthetic stucco finish, and the absence of a system to evacuate the moisture trapped behind the synthetic stucco finish, moisture was allowed to accumulate behind the walls finish. The prolonged exposure to moisture caused the synthetic stucco finish coat to deteriorate. Had a system been put in place to allow moisture to exit the system, the severe deterioration of the finish coat would have been avoided. Toll has denied liability. Now I have mold behind these walls The level of mold behind the walls are as follows Aspergillus/Penicillium kitchen, kids bedroom and master bedroom all at,99.998%, we also had a foundation leak in the kitcken and still have no island. My insurance ajuster also brought to my attention a leaking window. Regarding the foundation damage Ram Jacks reports states. Given the age of your home and the evidence of differential settlement it is the opinion of Ram Jack of Florida Inc. that the damage sustained by the home is the result of failure of the foundation and improper backfill. The home is uninsurable and the builder denies liability and that I an out of warranty.. AS of 1/28 I have no HOI coverage and the home continues to deteriate. We have two leaking windows. foundation leak and the water heater blew up an caused $1000 in water damage. If thats not enough the bull nose around the polls is seperating from the pool shell. GOOD LUCK TO NEW HOME BUYERs>