Home Buying in Boca Raton>Question Details

Sergio, Home Buyer in Boca Raton, FL

Anyone have opinions on Boca Walk community? Thanks in advance.

Asked by Sergio, Boca Raton, FL Thu Mar 6, 2014

Consider researching the area of interest on your own, and take the time to visit more than once, then determine where your comfort level can best be reached; don't simply just entertain what other people think or say, another's opinion may not be anywhere near the best thing for you.....
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 7, 2014
My opinion of Boca Walk is that it's a great community in an ideal Boca Raton location. There's nothing for sale right now in the community. Would you like to be notified when there is?
Call, email or text me and I'll let you know when new listings come on the market or if any of the pending or contingent listings come back on the market.

Broker Associate, GRI
Lang Realty
9858 Clint Moore Road
Boca Raton, FL 33496
Older community....homes built in the early eighties. Probably needs updating, plumbing, electrical and roof should be of concern. Possible restrictions for investors....if your renting....okay...buying....explore your options.

The overall demographics of the neighborhood is stable. Good zip code....
Hi Sergio:
Boca Walk is a nice subdivision of townhomes in an excellent location, close to everything.
If you like more information please contact me at (954)701-1580.
Great little community in an amazing location.