Home Buying in Somers Point>Question Details

Gina Pezetta, Home Seller in Brigantine, NJ

Anyone have information on sunset maria townhomes in somers point, nj looking to buy. Seems like not selling well.

Asked by Gina Pezetta, Brigantine, NJ Fri Jan 22, 2010

Answers

2
Matt's information is correct, I have worked with a buyer and a seller in that community and also was the rental agent for an owner who renter her unit. The units are lovely for second home owners, but are more difficult to live in year round. The views are spectacular from many of the buildings. Space is limited, the washer and dryer are not easy to access with a full house. The condo fees are on the upper end. Overall the units are really lovely, but not conducive to extended stays and it is against association rules to offer short term weekly rentals.
Hi Gina,

None have sold in the last three months and 11 are available now. I've been in one of the units recently that is bank owned.

Two sold all of last year. One for $370,000 and one for $312,000. Please contact me if you have any additional questions or would like to view any homes in this development. My phone number is 609-338-3773.

Best wishes,

Matt