Home Buying in Las Vegas>Question Details

Melissa, Home Buyer in Las Vegas, NV

Anyone have info on First-time home buyers loan program in NV? What's the criteria? I want to buy new construction in Summerlin. Thanks!

Asked by Melissa, Las Vegas, NV Tue Jul 10, 2012

Do they offer down payment assistance too? Thanks!

Answers

7
There are various first-time buyer programs available in Nevada, depending on where you want to purchase and your income. Many of the programs do have income limitations. I am very familiar with the various down payment programs include Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP), WISH (City of Las Vegas), City of North Las Vegas, Clark County Unincorporated and City of Henderson down payment programs.

You can call me directly at 702-415-3692 to discuss your needs and what program may work for you.
Good Morning,....

It is my understanding that the NHD (Nevada Housing Division) has a 1st time Home Buyers Program.

Low fixed rates with Assistance for dowm payment and closing costs.

Here is a link to their website
http://www.nvhousing.state.nv.us/first%20time%20homebuyer%20…

If you like what you see and want more information,.....just call or email me and I can set you up with one of several great loan officers that I work with.

My contact info is below......

Hank Lauzon III

Exit Las Vegas Realty Center
6600 W. Charleston #119
Las Vegas, Nv 89146

Cell 702-449-0899
Office 702-949-2409
Fax 702-543-6844

Web : http://www.HanksLVRealestate.com

Email HankLVRealestate@aol.com

Never look down on anybody...unless you're helping them up.
Do you proven income? First-time homebuyer needing down pay assistance for a Summerlin New Construction is aiming a little high.

David Cooper Investor/Agent 702-499-7037
There are many First-time home buyer loan programs available to you here in Nevada, including Bonds, Grants, Incentives, Loan Interest Rate programs, and Down Payment Assistance. I also worked in New Construction for almost a decade, and I am very educated on their processes and procedures, especially their lengthy contract.

It would be my privilege to assist you with the purchase of your new home, and help you take advantage of every First-time loan assistance program available. Contact me at 702-420-9285, and we can get started. Thank you.

Blaine Sutton
Better Homes & Gardens | Desert Properties
My wife and I have a wonderful program for 1st time buyers. We are dirrect to all the builders and can provide you a lender so you can compare the loan that the builder offers making sure you're getting the best deal. We will make sure you are getting the best deal, upgrades for your home, and making sure about inspections and walk through to make your experience a wonderful one. We've been here in Vegas since 1976 and would love to help you. It is our specialty. We're holding a first time buyers program Friday morning and will be in Sumerlin reviewing some new homes. If you'd like to meet us out there we can show you some at the same time? Thanks, Kim and Matt

Matthew D’Ercole
One Source Realty and Management
Cell - 702.501.0973
Website - http://matthewsellslasvegas.las.mlxchange.com
Hello Melissa,

You can contact the bank that you bank with or for new construction there is usually a lender connected with the developer. If you utilize their lender, there are usually incentives. General criteria is good credit usually a FICO above 620 and sufficient income so that no more than 30% of your income will go to your mortgage.

I will be happy to discuss this with you further. Please contact me.

Nakia Woodson
Wardley Real Estate
NakiaWoodson@yahoo.com
702-318-1244
I love to work with first-time home buyers! It is the reason I chose my occupation! It is the most satisfying feeling to be part of that experience. Please call me and I would love to walk you thru every step! Thank you for posting and your time! Raina Musser

raina.musser@gmail.com
702-232-1287