Home Buying in Ocean Springs>Question Details

Ja5per5, Home Buyer in Loris, SC

Anyone have any idea of the cost for insurance in the Ocean Springs area, near Inverness ct. by the sound. How are the taxes in this area?/?

Asked by Ja5per5, Loris, SC Sat Mar 3, 2012

Answers

4
Insurance has dropped in the area! I recommend David Dennison At Nation Wide for the lowest rates i have seen! I get no comps for referrals tell him Sandy Carey Keller Williams sent ya! 228-388-4401 Have any real estate questions call me 228-697-9991
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 30, 2012
I live in that area and my insurance runs 4500 a year.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri May 18, 2012
Insurance costs will depend on the estimated cost of replacement for the home. Taxes will also depend on whether or not you are purchasing this property for investment purposes or as a homestead. I am very familar with the St. Andrews area of Ocean Springs and would be glad to talk with you about the details regairding the home's value and your intentions regarding the purchase. Feel free to contact me through my web reference below.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Mar 3, 2012
thankf for the info
Flag Tue Apr 24, 2012
You can find out an areas insurance grade which will give a general idea how pricey ins eill be as well as more info about the area .
Web Reference: http://www.homefacts.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Mar 3, 2012
thanks for website address goo idea!
Flag Tue Apr 24, 2012