Ordained, Home Buyer in Dacula, GA

Anyone have any crime and safety info for Davis Mills Ct, Lawrenceville, GA townhouse area? This is very important. I am a single woman.

Asked by Ordained, Dacula, GA Mon Jul 9, 2012

I am looking to rent until I can find a purchase so I don't want to waste my time or a 1 yr. lease on renting and find out the bitter later. So please, give me some true reviews.

Answers

4
DO NOT MOVE THERE!!!!
I just moved 2 months ago from a townhouse there.
All the landlords are SlumLords!
CRIME. DRUG DEALERS. AND A MURDER!
Stay in DACULA!!!
THANK U!!! About time someone is honest enough to give the 411. crimestopping.com helps but it is nothing like the voice of REAL LIVE PEOPLE that knows THE TRUTH!!! Please and blessings to you.
Flag Sat Jul 14, 2012
As below, real estate agents are, by law, not allowed to "steer" clients to or away from areas. Do check your local police department and also the local Gwinnett County website for useful information. Good luck with your search!
As agents we cannot tell you directly about the crime in a particular neighborhood or sub-division. I always alert my clients to the use of the internet for crime statistics and other demographics to help in making a sound choice. As indicated, the police department in the area maybe a great source as well and in some cases they can refer you to specifics sites that may have crime stats.

Wish you luck.

Sandra Robinson
I recommend that you get in touch with the local police department for the area. They will give you the crime statistics for the area .

Have a Good Day,

Rick Payne