Myrica Riddi…, Home Buyer in Washington, DC

Anyone have advice in buying in the Deanwood area of washington dc?

Asked by Myrica Riddick, Washington, DC Mon Sep 30, 2013

I am interested in becoming a 1st time homebuyer in Deanwood - NE - 20019 area of DC. A single family home, something like a 3bdrm 2.5/3 btw... for under $300,000

Answers

7
Myrica,

Yes I have clients who live in Deanwood and I am sure they will talk to you. Nothing better than talking to one of your neighbors!! Email me and we can set something up more than likely. Let's talk grants and first time buyer programs also that may be open to you. I specialize in 1st time buyers and can provide Realtor and client references upon request.

Brent Mendelson
nmls#111407
1st Mariner Mortgage
bmendelson@1stmarinerbank.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 30, 2013
I would love to help you with your home search. I am available this week if you would like to look at homes. If you need a mortgage preapproval, I have a lender that is up to date on all the first time home buyer programs and grants available. Here is a link to all of the homes available in Deanwood under 300K.

3bdrm 2.5/3 btw... for under $300,000
http://www.1sthomenetwork.com/listings/propertytype/SINGLE/m…
Wesley Howard
http://www.1sthomenetwork.com/
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 3, 2013
Deanwood offers the most for DC's first-time homebuyers.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 30, 2013
Myrica-

I'd be delighted to help you with your home search. Some very nice homes are available in that area in your price range. At this moment in time, there are 2 4-bedroom homes and 1 3-bedroom home for sale in your price range in Deanwood, and if you extend the search to include adjoining neighborhoods (going as far south as E. Capitol Street), another 6 homes come into the mix.

I have availability this week if you would like to look at homes (and as a buyer, there is no cost to you to use an agent). I can be reached by phone at 202-300-9151, or by e-mail at dcsundland@stagesrealtors.com. I'm licensed in DC, as well as in MD and VA.

And Michael Kenyon is correct - a very important early step is mortgage preapproval. So you may want to talk to him concurrently, or if you would like, I can also help you coordinate with lenders.

Let me know if there is anything that I can do to help.

-DC Sundland, Realtor®, Stages Premier
202-300-9151 (C)
dcsundland@stagesrealtors.com
Flag Mon Sep 30, 2013
Hi Myrica,

Deanwood offers a lot for your money especially for DC. If you need assistance finding something please feel free to visit my site and call me if you want to look at homes.
Myrica-

(My apologies for inadvertently initially replying to somebody else's comments instead of directly to you...)

I'd be delighted to help you with your home search. Some very nice homes are available in that area in your price range. At this moment in time, there are two 4-bedroom homes and one 3-bedroom home for sale in your price range in Deanwood, and if you extend the search to include adjoining neighborhoods (going as far south as E. Capitol Street), another 6 homes come into the mix.

-DC Sundland, Realtor®, Stages Premier
202-300-9151 (C)
202-449-8657 (O)
dcsundland@stagesrealtors.com
Hi Myrica,

Another important item you'll need to take care of is getting a mortgage preapproval. I can help you with that. I work for Intercoastal Mortgage Company, and we are a direct lender in DC, MD, and VA. I can take your loan application over the phone or online. Feel free to contact me at your convenience and I'll be happy to help out.

Michael Kenyon
NMLS# 187063
703-259-0785 office
703-380-3149 cell
Michaelk@icmtg.com
Hello. Our office has a nice row home that is actually two homes converted to one. It has four bedrooms and two and one half baths. It was renovated in 2007 and is listed for $257,500. Its located at 5019 Sheriff Rd NE. Contact Harriet Hawkins at 240-229-1398. Or call or email me, I'm her assistant.