Home Buying in Mission Viejo>Question Details

mrpaladin, Renter in Mission Viejo, CA

Anyone have a rental for under $1200, single mom/ with 4 yr old.?

Asked by mrpaladin, Mission Viejo, CA Mon Oct 22, 2012

Answers

7
Hi mrpaladin, I can help you
give me a call
949-280-4736
Hi Mrpaladin

Yes there are and Yes i can help you
Talk to you soon

Ingrid Ski Realtor
949-874-0432
OCAreaHomes@gmail.com
Thanks Ingrid, what ares some examples...2bd is ideal etc.
Flag Tue Oct 23, 2012
I have one in Fort Worth area. 76131.
4 beds, 2 bads. Very nice neighborhood with community pools, picnic area and playground for kids.
Eagle Mt-Saginaw ISD.
1,200 monthly rent
I have one in Fort Worth Area. 4 beds, 2 bads. Nice neighborhood with community pool, picnic area, Playground for kids.
Eagle Mt-Saginaw ISD.
1,200 monthly.
Not sure where what area you are looking at, but 2Bedrooms in AV,LN,MV,LF go between $1395 & $1500. There is a 1 bedroom in Irvine for $1200.

You will need Credit report and FICO score. Credit report must include all 3 credit agencies. http://www.FreeCreditReport.com may be able to provide you with a free report, if not, I can refer a lender that will run a report for a fee. You will need proof of income (last 2 months check stubs) Let me know if I can be assitance

Gabriele
This is not the best forum to find a rental- why don't you look at the rental section of the Orange County Craigslist?
If you're open to Irvine, I can help you get somerthing, however, it will only be a 1 bedroom. There's also a studio type in Irvine available too. The bedroom is split from the living room by a half wall.
I searched MV, Lake Forest, irvine, Aliso, Laguna Niguel, nothing else is available at that price range. If you're interested, you can contact me at anytime and i'd be happy to help you.
Jodi Valdes
949-330-0976
jodi@jodivaldes.com
Thanks Jodi, 2bd ..tough to find in "SAFE AREAS"-- especially schools for the little guy...4 year old...maybe you know of a property that might need a on property manager or asst manager..as offset to some of the rents...and paying the difference to bring it back to reality.. i know rents are gone crazy in most areas especially safer areas. let me know your thoughts.
Flag Mon Oct 22, 2012