Home Buying in Hillsborough>Question Details

Steve, Home Buyer in Hillsborough, NJ

Anyone familiar with Hillssborough rental market?

Asked by Steve, Hillsborough, NJ Fri Sep 21, 2012

Is anyone familiar with Hillsborough rental market? I own a 2/3 bedroom townhome I'm thinking of renting out this spring / summer to upgrade into a new home. I'd be interesting in hearing about how quickly similar properties take to rent and at what prices.

Answers

5
Mohamed Abdelsamad’s answer
Hello Steve,

I specialize in Hillsborough market, rental market is very well now. Average renting for a 2/3 rooms is between $1600-$1900 based on condition of property. Please feel free to contact me at 908-229-0369 with any questions you might have.
Right now is a great time to rent and move up to a "buy" situation. Good rentals are hard to come by. Contact me a lets review your situation and make sure it's the "right" thing for you to do.
Hello Steve,
It will depend upon the condition of your townhome; whether you will pay the commission; if you will allow pets. However, right now, the Hillsborough rental market is hot!

I invite you to visit my website to see the competion and follow trends.

If I can assist you more, do not hesitate to contact me.
Thank you, I will check out your site. We're looking to move next summer, so I am just gahtering information right now.

researching right now and formulating my plan.
Flag Fri Sep 21, 2012
The answers will depend on what development you are in. For instance, if you're in the Glen, with the loft, they're going for $1750 - $1950 and renting quickly, especially in summer. You can contact me for more details if you like.
Thanks for the response. We're in brookside......renovated kitchen, bath, patio, finished basement. We want to move next summer, so we won't do anything until the spring but wanted to get a general idea for what comparable places are renting for and how much lead time is typically needed to get the place rented.
Flag Fri Sep 21, 2012
Sure, I've handled several rentals in Hillsborough this year. What kind of info do you need?
Would need to know which development, it makes a difference.
Flag Fri Sep 21, 2012