Home Buying in Raleigh>Question Details

Melissa, Both Buyer and Seller in Emerald Isle, NC

Anyone familair with the Union Mortgage Group?

Asked by Melissa, Emerald Isle, NC Thu Mar 27, 2014

We live on the coast & were referred to the Union Mortgage Group in Raleigh by a builder here. I have spoken with them many times and they seem to be the only ones able and/or willing to help us in our situation. I can not find any reviews online. I would love to have any incite before jumping in with them. Thanks in advance.

Answers

5
I am the branch manager at Union Mortgage Group here in Raleigh and you can look up my credentials on Linked In. All of the loan officers here in this office are well seasoned LOs. My undergrad degree from UNC-chapel Hill with an MBA from Wake Forest Univ. We have a great Construction loan product and I know whoever you are working with is a True professional. Matty Fitzgerald, Garrick West, Jackie Wampler, Robbie Hasty, Marsha McNamara, and Farley Gilliam are all licensed wth years of experience. We look forward to handling youre transaction.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 27, 2014
Hi Melissa,
Yes, we work with them all the time. They are fantastic. Please feel free to call me at 919-780-9533, or you can email me at Vicki@JimAllen.com.

Kind Regards,
~Vicki

Vicki Peters
REALTORĀ®, Broker
The Jim Allen Group
Coldwell Banker Howard Perry and Walston
919-780-9533 mobile
919-882-8795 fax
Vicki@JimAllen.com
RaleighHomePro.com
#1 Real Estate Team in North America
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 27, 2014
Hi Melissa:

I'm not that familiar with the company, but did interview with them when I was looking to get back into the mortgage business. While I was interviewing, I noticed that they had a guy named Farley Gilliam working there (I saw his business card on a desk).

Anyway, it turns out that he is the same Farley Gilliam that ran one of my wholesale mortgage lenders from back when I was a mortgage broker. I didn't get a chance to speak with him, but I can tell you that he is very knowledgeable and has a ton of experience in the business.

As far as your situation goes, I've been in the mortgage business for going on 28 years and if I don't know the answer to your question, I will be happy to research it for you and give you a straight answer.

Bob
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 27, 2014
Melissa, I love that you're in Emerald Isle- I have a house there, and that beach is my favorite! I don't know Union Mortgage, but there are several lenders in the area with whom I have had great experiences. Let me know if I can help, and best of luck!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 27, 2014
I've been in business here 20 years now and have never heard of them..but then there are plenty I haven't. I CAN definitely recommend a few really good lenders here but my favorite is Natalya Hill who is the local branch manager for Hamilton Group Funding. She was the very first lender I met when I started in real estate and we have worked together all these years. If you want to talk to someone who I have found can make what seems impossible happen, call her at 919-614-0388 or email at natalya.hill@hgfloans.com

Best wishes,
Ernie
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 27, 2014