Home Buying in Sunnyvale>Question Details

nayelly, Home Buyer in Campbell, CA

Anyone done any recent FHA loans in San Jose, Ca and surrounding? I know FHA loan is possible as long as the Mobile Home Community is HUD approved.

Asked by nayelly, Campbell, CA Wed Apr 23, 2014

Answers

3
I have been offering manufactured home loans since 1987. If you are purchasing the land and home or a property where the home is affixed to a permanent foundation, the you can get an FHA, VA, USDA or conventional loan through me. You can also, get a loan if the land is on a perpetual lease or 100 yr lease. If you are leasing the space or paying space rent, but purchasing the home, you need to locate a chattel lender.

Let's discuss your loan scenario in more detail. Contact me at 800 315 8803. My name is Bart and I have been offering loans since 1987. I am happy to answer your mortgage questions, 7 days a week and review your loan scenario. Until then, I look forward to hearing from you.

Bart Gabe - Lending Nationwide Since 1987

800 315 8803

http://www.bartprequalifies.com

bart@bartprequalifies.com
FHA will only lend on a property that has a permanent foundation and the unit itself has HUD approval.
Traditional mobile home with space rentals are not able to be financed with FHA loans.
Please keep in mind that conventional banks and credit unions do not do manufactured home loans. You need to work with a specialized manufactured home lender.

Send me an email and we can schedule time to discuss the process of purchasing a manufactured home and financing.

Michelle