Home Buying in Philadelphia>Question Details

Harold Deloa…, Real Estate Pro in Philadelphia, PA

Anybody looking for an agent licensed in Delaware and Pennsylvania. Knows the philly market and the delaware market well?

Asked by Harold Deloach, Philadelphia, PA Thu May 19, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:



My husband and I are interested in rent/lease to own properties in preferably; South Philadelphia, Pa. This would give us time to work on getting our fair credit together while in the mean time investing in a property that will soon be ours as first time home buyers. We do not have a lot of money for a deposit (one months rent), but we are willing to pay a little more towards the rent the first couple months or so. Please please contact me at aneshia.crump@yahoo.com or leave your contact information and I can call or email you, if you can be of any assistance or know someone who can. We need to be out of our apartment by the beginning July in this will give us time as well to get our son in school. We are looking for atleast a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house and can pay anywhere from $600 to $1000 (possibly a reasonable amount more for the right situation/property) a month. My husband has been painting for ten plus years, working on floors, and doing minimal maintenance to houses so none of these will be a problem for us to work on. Thank you for taking the time to reach out to me if you can be of assistance.


Aneshia Crump Bundy
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu May 19, 2011
I am licensed in both states, and a native of the area.

I will be glad to help you if you like, feel free to contact me

John Leonard
Long & Foster Real Estate
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 7, 2011
Contact Oliver Milwood with Keller Williams
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu May 19, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer