Buyer2011, Home Buyer in 30005

Any views on SD THE OLD PLACE AT CRABAPPLE? And Excel Capital Construction LLC?

Asked by Buyer2011, 30005 Fri Oct 14, 2011

While my search continues, came across a SD THE OLD PLACE AT CRABAPPLE. The house are constructed by Excel Capital Construction LLC. Has any of the experienced and learned experts and buyers like me had reviewed this SD and the builder? Please let me know your input

Answers

3
I am familiar with the community you are referring to though I am not familiar with this builder. I am working with a couple of builders in a nearby community called Old Station. I'd be happy to discuss opportunities in this community with you. You may call me directly at 678-360-2720.

Tamara Stout
Results Realty Services
Do you have a buyers Agent? If you are looking to buy in the area then you should. If not then I can help you. Please call me at 770-616-2214

I have lived in this area code for over 19 years and can find all the answers you are seeking.
Hope to hear from you soon!

Remember the sellers agent does not work for the buyer! The buyer does not pay comission the seller does.
We have rebate programs for buyers up to 1% which can be applied to your over all expenses of a new home.

Maximum One Realtors Greater Atlanta,
Rebecca
770-616-2214
Web Reference: http://MaximumOneRealty.com
I have not personally done any business with S/D The Old Place at Crabapple or with the builder but you can check out builder's history and background at " http://;www.ecc-built.com ". If you should need any further help do not hesitate to call me on my cell phone at 404-217-5168 or drop me an e-mail at arthur.harris@metrobrokers.com.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 15, 2011