Mike Mcfarla…,  in Kirkland, WA

Any tips or buyers for selling pre-foreclosures in Spanaway? MLS # 29013706, Spanaway: 23805 Mountain Hwy E

Asked by Mike Mcfarland, Kirkland, WA Wed Mar 11, 2009

Spanaway, WA 98387
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2.50

Answers

2
Mike

Spanaway has the highest percentage of short sale and bank owned inventory in Pierce County. Your seller is in bad shape here. I can see from the photos that the place is a mess. If the owners can't do better for you I'd get rid of most of these photos. They will prevent showings. I'm also sorry to report that the value is not in the land. I'm selling 5 acre, finished lots about 4 miles away starting at $89,950 and they're not flying off the shelf. Take a look at http://www.MountainViewMeadows.info. You probably need to put this at $199,950 to get rid of it quickly and the underlying lender should approve that. Good luck!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 12, 2009
Mike - I concur with Don, drop that price, don't show those photos or update the photos on a day of sunshine and get rid of clutter. Look at your competition under comparables in the area. Too many great deals here for a lot less. Best of luck.