sershaan, Home Buyer in Kissimmee, FL

Any thoughts on the short term & long term investment of the new development by Lennar at Championsgate? interested in the 8 bedroom model?

Asked by sershaan, Kissimmee, FL Fri Feb 8, 2013

Answers

3
Sershaan:

Lennar has a great reputation nationwide and its no different here in Central Florida. I enjoy selling Lennar homes because i know it is a quality product that has excellent customer care. I currently live in a Lennar home at Celebration and could not be happier with the home. Their communities sell fast because they are good purchase for the money.

The Champions Gate project will be divided in 2 sections, the Country Club and the Retreat (vacation homes), both will have access to 18 hole golf, the water park, the full dinning restaurant, it will be a man gated community with over 900 acres. Purchasing there now will no doubt be a great future investment.

Keep in mind that even when buying new construction it is convenience to be represented by a buyers agent, and that it is a free service. Contact me with any questions.

Tony Vega
La Rosa Realty of Kissimmee
407-791-9086

http://www.SearchKissimmeeHomes.com
Hello Sershaan,

I sell many 8 bedroom homes in Championsgate. Have you had a chance to view the community? Let me know all your questions and I will guide you through the process.

I specialize in income producing properties in the Disney area. (Central Florida short term rentals,vacation homes,second homes) I have been an investor for 17 years in this area as well as helping others invest in Florida properties. 90% of my sales in the Disney area are international buyers. I am sure I can help you find a very good vacation/income property that you can use at any time you want to use the home.You can call me at any time and we can talk in depth about how the best way for you to purchase a property, what is needed for you to start the process, managers taking care of your property and what they charge, how bookings/guests are placed in the property and the fees involved and what kind of income you will receive in all the different communities in the area. Every community close to Disney has a little different income ability. This is where I come in. You do not want to be to far from Disney. Please contact me and I will answer all your personal questions over the phone. It's best to answer all your questions before we start looking at properties. You can call me at 407-572-3022 or email me at btscarpa@aol.com

Thank you
Bernard Scarpa
American Ideal Homes, LLC servicing all of your Florida Real Estate Needs.
Income producing properties
Disney Florida Vacation Property Investment Specialist
Resort and Second Home Property Specialist
Office Hours are 7 days a week
9:00 Am to 9:00 PM EST
Cell # 407-572-3022
Fax # 407-957-5843

btscarpa@aol.com
As Tony says. it should be an excellent investment. Mahe sure to check out comparable resales in the area as well so that you make an informed decision.