Home Buying in Brentwood>Question Details

Judith, Home Buyer in Nashville, TN

Any suggestions on newer subdivisions that are in Williamson County School district in Brentwood/Franklin area.?

Asked by Judith, Nashville, TN Sat Apr 6, 2013

Not interested in Nashville Metro.

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3106363954-7520-Stecoah-St-10…

Answers

10
Cool Springs is in the middle of the biggest growth in Franklin. There is a new development called Ovation in the works. It is going to be a mixed use development -- retail, residential, and office space.
Check it out! http://www.ovationcoolsprings.com/
I think Borgata on Wilson Pike in Brentwood is a great location! Large level lots and easy access to I-65 and Brentwood area shopping. Hurry -- selling very fast!
There are a lot of newer subdivisions in the Brentwood/Franklin area.

Easy for you to search at: http://www.DebbieHenderson.com

I recently helped a couple who works for MARS relocate and build a new home. Call or email me at DebbieHenderson390@gmail.com.
I'd keep an eye on Chestnut Springs. I see listings below $300k in there periodically.
The answer depends on your moving timeline! If you're willing to wait a few months, you could negotiate a great deal on a newly-built home in a number of nearby subdivisions. That said, subdivisions closer to the school can be competitive.

The one I'd recommend most right now is Brookfield:
http://www.nashvillespropertysearch.com/idx/search/70efdf2ec…

Because it has fairly new properties, but the most homes on the market- meaning you have more leeway to negotiate prices.

If there's any way I can help you on your search, please feel free to drop me a line here on Trulia or via my website! :) Happy hunting!
Judith, Did you take a look at any of the subdivisions? There are quite a few great choices.

Please if you don't follow up with one of us who answered you, make sure you do to find yourself an agent. While you can go directly to a builder, having an agent represent you protects your interests. Not that any builder or seller is out to take advantage of you, however, there are details that a agent representing you may be able to discuss in a manner to assist you in negotiations. Things you may not know to discuss. Also, if you haven't built a home prior, an agent can help you to make your selections with the best chance for strong resale in mind.

An agent that represents you does not cost you any cash layout.. In the case of a builder, they have a separate budgets from which they pay buyer agent fees. The agent fee is not a negotiable part of your purchase price in most builder situations. Smaller builders might neegotiate, but often they look at it is a part of the fee they earn for supporting both the buyer and the seller.

In the case of a private seller, the seller pays the buyer agent fee. The buyer does not pay out any cash for the agent commissions.

I would love to offer you my services to assist you in your search! Go to my website to learn more about me. FromHereToClose.com

Make it a great day - Kristen 615-243-8073
Judith,

Cece is right. with those criterai, looking in Fairview, Nolensville, Thompsons's Station or Spring Hill will yield more results.

My website has homes sorted by price in the Williamson county cities. Look under the Cpommunities menu for details.
Judith,

Unfortunately, there are not currently any homes with a minimum of 2,000 square feet in the mid to low $200,000s that are newer in the Brentwood and Franklin areas (Williamson County). There are a few older homes in Franklin in that price range and none in Brentwood. New construction in these areas is generally above $300,000. You may want to extend your search to Nolensville, Thompson Station and Spring Hill. These suburbs are in Williamson County and have newer homes. Feel free to call or email me for more information. I have sold in all of these areas and my office is in Brentwood.
Cece Wyant, Realtor, Prudential Woodmont Realty
ccwyant@comcast.net
615-496-4969
Ideally, low to mid 200's with roughly 2000+ Sf. We are flexible on yard size dependent on proximity of neighboring homes.

Thank you for your help!
There are a few in Franklin with homes just under $300,000 - westhaven, ladd park. Nothing in Brentwood. Bent Creek in Nolensville (west of Franklin, West side of Williamson)
Further down into Thompson Station, and Spring Hill (southern part of Williamson) you can find a few more. Call me 615-243-8073 and we can discuss further and determine what might work best for you.
Flag Sat Apr 6, 2013
There are a lot of great new subdivisions in Brentwood/Franklin. Which ones are for you depends on what price point, size of yard, and home. The schools are all great. If you provide me what size home and price point, I will be happy to narrow the list for you..

You can reply to this post through Trulia, or directly to me at Kristen@FromHereToClose.com.

The listing you asked the question from is Lake Forest Homes. They are building in an Brentwood subsidivision, but that is the part of Brentwood that is in the Davidson County school system.

Have a great day! Kristen