Home Buying in Long Branch>Question Details

Mickey - R.E.…, Home Buyer in Middletown, NJ

Any suggestions for sound waterview condo properties along the oceanfront in Long Branch? Not Pier Village!

Asked by Mickey - R.E. Investor, Middletown, NJ Sat Oct 22, 2011

Just interested in condo flats, but not Pier Village. Any thoughts on which buildings are in good financial shape (or vice versa) , where there are not heavy assessments for improvements, etc. Want high % of owner occupancy vs tenant occupied.

Answers

3
M - I can help you regarding your Long Branch search. Contact me if you wish to discuss the area. I work in Long Branch and primarily buy and sell condos and townhomes. In fact, over the last 5 years, I've represented more buyers in closed transactions than any agent. I look forward to hearing from you. - John

P.S. I also handle rentals and could help with your Holmdel property.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 22, 2011
I live and own a home in Long Branch. I would love to answer your question in private. If I provide the answer other realestate agents who aren't experienced will benefit by my knowledge as well as other prosepctive clients who are using another agent. Normally in a different market I would be glad to share this information, however we as agents are scrambling for business. I've been in the RealEstate Industry in one form or another since 1981 and prefer to represent clients on a one to one basis. I can be contacted by cell or text at 732-539-4348.
Carol Nannini, GRI
Real Estate Sales Professional
Better Homes & Gardens Preferred Properties
105 E. River Road
Rumson, NJ 07760
http://www.jerseyhouses.net
Mickey,

Sounds as if you have spent much time doing your won due diligence . . . kudos to you.

It appears that u are looiking in the 300 to 500 range with an FHA loan. Frankly the best way to go about your search is to find proeprties of interest, then ask the assesement question as none of us know when an asseseement is looming unilt such time as we ask. Any older complex is going to come with looming assesements. While at the time of sale it may not be a consideration, you may find yourself with an asseseement that wasn't ven a though just months later.

If you would like further assitance, please do not hestiate to contact me via email Francesca@PatrizioRE.com or phone 732.606.2931 and I will do my best o ebnsure that these factoirs are at the forefront of your potential purchase.

Francesca Patrizio, Broker Sales Associate, ePRO, SRES
Francesca@PatrizioREcom
732.606.291 (24/7)
Web Reference: http://www.PatrizioRE.com