Home Buying in Fort Collins>Question Details

karenk, Home Buyer in Fort Collins, CO

Any suggestions for mid-200's patio homes or any specific neighborhoods for single, middle-aged people?

Asked by karenk, Fort Collins, CO Fri Mar 21, 2014

Answers

7
I would love to show you a 3bed/3bath patio home in southwest Fort Collins that is actually under your price range. I live in this neighborhood and it great! Please call me at (970) 999-4500
Another term for "Patio Homes" these days is "Cottage Homes". Typically the HOA Fees cover the front yard maintenance, with the back yards being quite small.

If you would consider Loveland, I have a very nice 2010 Cottage Home coming up in a little over a week for $213,900. Call me if you have an interest, or if I can help you find your low maintenance home.

Best of Luck,

Andy Burnett
ERA Herman Group
970-488-9391
andy@aburnettrealty.com
There are a few choices. Are you willing to consider one of Fort Collins surrounding cities? Loveland, Wellington, Greeley, others? Please feel free to contact me to discuss other possibilities. If you feel comfortable with our conversation, we can take a look around. I can be reached at 970-372-8520 or homes@bobsprague.com . Feel free to visit my site at http://www.bobsprague.com
Would be happy to help you find what exactly what your are looking for, feel free to email me nnetherton@houseloan.com and I'd be happy to help you out with your request.

Or call me direct at 970-50-5021 and we can work on it for you.
There are quite a few patio home neighborhoods in Fort Collins. There is an active one for sale in Stone Ridge and one in for sale in the Point Townhomes neighborhood. The price points of the patio homes are increasing. Let me know if you would like more information about the patio home neighborhoods in Fort Collins. I have a lot of info on my website.

Allison Klein - Owner/Broker
Full House Realty Group
970-818-6668
http://www.allisonkleinhomes.com
Hi Karen,

While there aren't many available options out there for true patio homes in the mid-$200s in Fort Collins right now, I know of several neighborhoods that would be a good fit. Give me a call at 970-412-9435 or email me at jesse.t.engel@gmail.com and we can discuss some potential options for you. I've had success in finding homes that aren't on the market for several of my clients and would be happy to help you as well. Thanks and have a great weekend.
I do know of some neighborhoods with patio homes in the mid $200,000's in Fort Collins. However, due to Federal Fair Housing laws we can not steer you in any manner towards or away from areas based on marital status or age. If you would like to discuss the areas I know in Fort Collins where we find the patio homes you think meet your wants and needs please call, text, or email me. My contact information is listed below.