Home Buying in Myrtle Beach>Question Details

Lynne, Home Buyer in Myrtle Beach, SC

Any subdivisions with lots available or areas with no-low hoa fees. Not priced higher than $50,000.Close to grocery shopping and church, not in woods

Asked by Lynne, Myrtle Beach, SC Sun Jul 28, 2013

Anything closest to Conway, but not in Conway. Nothing surrounded by or backed into the woods. No hoa would be best, but if hoa is a must, not higher than $50.
Also, Lutheran or Baptist church not too far from area, along with grocery shopping. Thank you in advance for any help that you can offer here.

Answers

8
Dear Lynne,

Yes, email me and I will email you the list with photo's.

Michael J. Costello
Broker/Owner
Sea and Sand Realty
Myrtle Beach, SC.
(843) 333-1059
seaandsandrealty@gmail.com
http://www.seaandsandrealty.com
Thank you all for your willingness to help here! Some things have changed on my parents end, where they are now thinking about rent with an option to buy type of home. So no lot for home building or right away purchase to start with. They want to make sure that they love the area and subdivision that they will be renting before purchase. They are moving from another state, so I do understand this and any help in this area would be greatly appreciated. They also have a cat and it's hard to find any rental that would allow a cat :(
Hi Lynne,
I have a number of lots for sale with no time frame to build, choose your own builder. HOA $25 month. there are no amenities. small subdivision. send me your email and i would be happy to send you info and site info on the lots. sizes etc. email me sl1586@sccoast.net
Hi Lynne,

There are subdivisions on the Conway Myrtle Beach Line which would meet your criteria. Most gated communities do have HOA fees. Most are reasonable for homes (HOA fees are much higher for condos).
My HOA fees for my home for instance are $60.00. They are sometimes a bit higher if the fees include lawn maintenance. There are a multitude of shopping areas in those areas as well as churches. If you are looking for a lot ONLY with no HOA, it would be found in a nonsubdivision area.

If you are looking at a lot in subdivision, the lot usually is included in the house you choose to build from THEIR 4 or 5 choices of homes.

I hope that gives you a little bit of insight. Buying a home is a very important decision and the Realtor you choose looks out for your interests and your needs in a home.

If you would like to chat, give me a call at 860-262-1203 or email nancy@screalestatenetwork.com

Thank you.
Dear Lynne,

Send me your email and I will email the list to you. mikejcostello@hotmail.com (843) 333-1059.

Michael J. Costello
Broker/Owner
Sea and Sand Realty
Myrtle Beach, SC.
(843) 333-1059
seaandsandrealty@gmail.com
http://www.seaandsandrealty.com
There are several communities that fit your criteria.
Kindly send your contact information and I will be more than happy to find what you are looking for.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Rosemarie Krechnyak
rosemariekrechnyak@oceanfrontguru.com
Mobile: 843-458-5646
I would love the opportunity to help you and find you exactly what you are looking for. Call me anytime and I will get your information and send you some listings and some areas that you may be interested in. There are quite a few.
Thanks again and look forward to hearing fro you soon. You can also e-mail me at the e-mail below with details

Dervilla Bucci
Realtor /Agent
1-843-839-5200 OFFICE
1-631-943-5421 CELL
1-866-262-3866 TOLL FREE
dervillabucci@oceanfrontguru.com
I would be happy to send you some listings. Send me your email address to sl1586@sccoast.net.