Home Buying in Pittsburgh>Question Details

derekjulin, Home Buyer in Pittsburgh, PA

Any referrals for a Real Estate Agent in the Mt. Lebanon area?

Asked by derekjulin, Pittsburgh, PA Tue Jul 17, 2012

My wife and I are relocating to Pittsburgh in a month and are looking to buy our first home. We are looking in the Mt.Lebanon area. Does anyone have any recommendations on an agent who can be patient with first time buyers?

Answers

13
Derek,

Congratulations on taking the first step to buy your first home. This is a very exciting time in your life, but yet very scary. I would love to ease all your concerns about the home buying process and would be more than happy to assist you with buying your first home in Mt. Lebanon. I find working with first time home buyers very exciting and rewarding. Feel free to contact me so that we can discuss how to get you into your first place.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 17, 2012
Mt. Lebanon, PA is a wonderful community.... I know, because I have lived in Mt. Lebanon for over fifteen years. Mt. Lebanon has a wonderful community magazine, MtL, that is published monthly and distributed free of charge to all residents. Plus, Mt. Lebanon is conveniently located to shopping, restaurants, major transporation arteries, and ten minutes to downtown Pittsburgh. I am a full time Realtor with RE/MAX Premier Group, with office in Upper St. Clair, and represent sellers and buyers of homes.
Hi Derek,

My wife and I bought our first home in Mt. Lebanon five years ago. The seller's agent was great. She really made us feel comfortable during the whole process. In short, she's a pro. We are actually considering a job-related relocation in the next month or so and will use her as our agent without a doubt.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about her or our experience. I would be glad to help!

Dan

e:daclip@hotmail.com
I highly recommend Carri Czyzewski (Northwood Realty). My husband and I worked with her and had a wonderful experience. A long-time resident of the South Hills (read: very familiar with the region), she is patient and knowledgeable. Two thumbs up!
Look into the Mt Lebo Howard Hanna office. They definitely have the most listings in the area. Whoever you use, make sure they know the area. Interview them. We bought a house in Mt Lebanon several years ago using an agent who was not able to give good advice about the best locations, streets, busy areas, etc because she did not know the area, Mistake. We just sold that house!
I will do one better than throw my name in, I will throw in reviews written by my former clients as I am the most positively reviewed Realtor in Pittsburgh. Search for me on Zillow.

I look forward to hearing from you!
Brian your friends with Ryan Ireland, right? I think I remember your name when he was buying his house. We went to high school together.
Flag Tue Jul 17, 2012

I am a real estate investor and I have a property in Mt. Lebanon that we are about to remodel. Let me know what your price range is and we can see if it would be a good fit. I am also a licenced REALTOR. You can email or call:

O: 412-254-4234
C: 412-297-2924
E: jskender@skenderhomesgroup.com
I might as well throw my name into the ring.

here's my contact information:

Thank you

Kayla Morrow
Real Estate Sales Professional
All Pittsburgh Real Estate
Pleasant Hills Office
Office: 412-650-6810 EXT 123
Fax: 412-650-6812
Kaylasuemorrow@gmail.com
allpittsburghrealestate.com/agent-1525.aspx
Derek,

You have several agents already offering to assist you with your first home purchase and you will no dobt have more. I suggest you contact at least three, interview them and get references.

Also I highly recommend you contact a mortgage lender for a pre-approval (unless you are paying cash) to determine your buying power and what type of financing best suits you best and a good faith estimate of the costs involved in purchasing. I have been helping people find and purchase homes for 35 years and one of the best mortgage people I have ever dealt with is Jim Franco owner of Welcome Home Finance 724-772-3333 extension 2114.

Good luck and welcome to Pittsburgh,

Blair
Here's a map of Mt. Lebanon; if you email me I will send you a Market Action Report ~

http://www.mtlebanon.org/DocumentCenter/Home/View/115
My name is Jeff Earley. I have 18 years of experience and work with a lot of first time home buyers. Please give me a call and I can help you. 412-225-4553. Thanks
Most agents in my company work in the South Hills. Here is our website: http://www.ppmrealty.com. You can find info on individual agents under the "meet our team" tab under "contact us". I suggest you start by speaking with Reed Pirain. He is definitely an expert in that area.