Home Buying in Clarksville>Question Details

Elaine, Home Buyer in Clarksville, MD

Any recommendations for a home inspector?

Asked by Elaine, Clarksville, MD Sat Sep 28, 2013

Answers

14
You can use our services at US Home Inspection services, CALL US AT 301 404 8273 we are experienced inspectors. WE ARE THE BEST. Electronic detailed reports with pictures.
We service Howard county, Columbia, Clarksville, Silver spring, Olney, Germantown, Bethesda ....Thank you,
Sandy Springs Home Inspection 301-854-1555. I used them in 2 homes I have purchased. They will provide you with a very detailed report. The cost is based on the purchase price of the home and square feet. They were well worth it. I was able to negotiate with the sellers and get a price reduction because of the home inspection report. They were even on HGTV that is how I found them in the first place.
You can use our services at US Home Inspection services 301 404 8273, we are experienced inspectors. WE ARE THE BEST. Electronic detailed reports with pictures.
Flag Sat Jun 14, 2014
You can use our services at US Home Inspection services, we are experienced inspectors. WE ARE THE BEST. Electronic detailed reports with pictures.
Flag Sat Jun 14, 2014
Call me and I will tell you about the home inspector that I use.

Roslyn
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 29, 2013
American home Services or Dan Zook
With Zook inspections
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 28, 2013
Hi Elaine,

Walter Winbush at MAC Home Inpsections. His email walterw3@mac.com
I also like pillar to post. Rocky Banks is the guy we have used. Sorry don't have his number on me. Just Google him and he pops right up.
Brent
Zink Home Consultants InspectorRay @hotmail.com 410-733-0127
Highland Home Inspections - They are all good but really like Dan!
Web Reference: http://www.hhinspect.com/
I love working with Pillar to Post: professional, thorough, punctual, and their reports are incredibly detailed and full of useful information!
410-804-8626
Pete Hanson....White church Inspections....301-908-0325.

Greg Myers
Re/MAX Realty Group
I have really good inspector:
Glenn Miller
410-409-7647
Licensed and certified by MD
Flag Sat Sep 28, 2013