Home Buying in Des Moines>Question Details

Sara, Both Buyer and Seller in Des Moines, IA

Any recommendations for a greater Des Moines area realtor with expertise (and actual experience) with HUD homes sales and 203k loans?

Asked by Sara, Des Moines, IA Tue Nov 13, 2012

Looking to possibly buy a HUD home in WDM that is uninsured but 203k eligible. I'm only interested in working with a realtor who has successfully closed more than one HUD sale for buyers using 203k financing. I am pre-approved by three lenders.

Answers

5
Hi Sara,
My name is Haim Naggar I am a Realtor with Prudential First Realty in the Des Moines Metro for some 7+ years and am also the showing agent for Marlea and Wayne DePenning who represents many of the Hud's Homes in the Metro. I would like to introduce myself to you. I would be honored if you let me help you with your real estate needs. I have sold quite a few Hud Homes in the Metro in the last few years including 2- just last month

Respectfully,
Haim Naggar

Prudential First Realty
5500 Westown Pkwy, Suite 120
West Des Moines, IA 50266
515.453.7322-Desk
515.681.8457-Cell/Text
E-Mail- haim@firstrealtyhomes.com
Web- http://www.haim.firstrealtyhomes.com

***Reputation Matters….

Licensed to sell real estate in Iowa.

The Finest compliment I can receive is a referral from past client and customers.
Sara, No problem. I am an expert in HUD transactions. Contact me, and I will be happy to help you.
I have several clients that you are welcome to visit with that I have helped. Bob Darr 515-707-9244 or email me at bobd@peoplescompany.com.
I have done both sold them, helped clients with 203k and have my self bought REO.s I am very excited to help you. Give me a call and we can get started. 515-707-9244
Sara,
I have two HUD's closing within a couple weeks. One didn't need renovations, and the other will have renovations paid out of pocket. The lender would deal more making sure it's good to go with a 203k, but I am happy to meet any contractors at the property to help get a bid, and can recommend contractors that have dealt with a 203k before! I love looking at properties needing some work, and would be happy to help in any way I can. :) betsybehrens@iowarealty.com