Home Buying in Davenport>Question Details

gents123, Home Buyer in Davenport, FL

Any recommendations for a good property manager for a condo in Bahama Bay,Davenport? Thank you.

Asked by gents123, Davenport, FL Wed Jan 16, 2013

Answers

8
Watson Property Managment. Contact Christy @ clake@watsonrealtycorp.com
For the people that are recommending various Property management companies. Are you sure that they do property management in Bahama Bay ? There is an on site Management and rental company good job. I have heard 70% occupancy. Can all of the companies that you are recommending match that ?
Yes, I know of two.
Harry Ferrier harry@villa4less.com http://www.villa4less.com 407-397-9333
Hi I have been working with Patrick and his wife Celine of American Rental Homes. They are in Davenport so are very local and I can truly say that I trust them 100%.

If you go to their website http://www.americanhomesrental.com and contact them and mention my name I know that they will look after you.

Kind Regards Estelle
I have an amazing management team been with them for 3 years now, colleen is great and her husband does fix it and tile work so it is very conventent if you want anything done. her number is 407-712-3323 tell her bev refered you. enjoy your peace of mind after having them in charge of your 2nd home :D
there is an on site management company. I will send you the detail with th elistings that you asked me about. IT is managed like a hotel with a front desk

thaks

Alan
You can try Kingdom State Villas.

Terry Condliffe
kingdomstatevillas@yahoo.com
863-990-5141

Katie Sweet, Realtor
Watson Realty Corp
katiesweet@watsonrealtycorp.com
863-990-5141
Its like asking how long is a piece of string.

You really need to shop around, don't forget its not only you that is doing the interviewing, but its the MC as well. What is right for one, may not be for another.

What exactly are you looking for?

Someone that can grantee bookings? No one can grantee bookings, or anything else.
Someone to caretaker?
What amenities are provided for by the resort?

Remember its your business .... especially if you are looking to rent out the condo .... be an active homeowner rather than an impassive one.