Home Buying in Austin>Question Details

Traveling1276, Home Buyer in Austin, TX

Any reccmdtions for an agent familiar with northwest Austin and specializes in first time homebuyers /condos???that has time ? and is organized?

Asked by Traveling1276, Austin, TX Wed Aug 17, 2011

I need someone who will be there for the whole process, has time to show me places/ send me listings, and knows the north/northwest /central parts of Austin well and specializes in condos...and have great bargaining skills too of course

Answers

21
Hi, Traveling1276.
As you can read below, many folks have raised a hand to offer assistance. I'm certain you realize this forum allows all brokers/agents to respond to an inquiry, regardless of qualifications (excellent or not). Important to take the time to interview a few candidates at a minimum, speak with references and get a feel for who makes you the most comfortable - skills being equal. Buying a home is a big deal, you want a real estate partner who treats it that way.

Web Reference: http://www.crowehomes.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 18, 2011
ME!! ME!! CHOOSE ME!! LOL!! I am very experienced with the Northwest area. You are making a great choice as far as the are you are choosing. Between location, choice and price Northwest condos are a great bargain. I would love to help. Contact me through my website http://www.grandaustinhomes.com
Hi there,

How can I help you? I live in NW Austin. I also live in a condo, own a condo and have helped purchsed many of them as well and am confident knowing what to look out for. I love helping first time homebuyers and fully understand what an overhwelming process it can be. I see myself as a handholder and expect to be with the client every step of the way by first listening to your needs, explaining options of all kinds, finding the right fit of home for you and making sure you understand what is going on, not just telling you and assuming you do. And I am there for my clients even after the transaction.

If you'd like to give me a try, I can be reached at 512-466-8252. If you have already found someone, I wish you the best in finding your new home.

With kind regards,

Angele Moyseos
Realtor®
Vox Real Estate LLC
mobile 512.466.8252
fax 888.692.0213
Dear Traveling1276,
As an experienced agent with over 12 years in the Austin business, and an MBA and over 20 years living here I can honestly tell you that one of THE most important things is to find an agent that you communicate well with, someone that you can relate to easily and whom you feel comfortable with. All the credentials in the world, and the fanciest car won't get you what you need, an agent who truly cares about your family needs and put those needs first.
I work all over the city, prefer to work with people whom i know, feel comfortable with and at all price points, what matters to me is that we have a 2-way line between us, getting the buyer the best home, for the best price and in an area that can be easily re-sold if need be.
An agent that can guide you through the inspection, loan etc is crucial, when they work with you every step of the way is more critical than someone who will just show you houses. When an agent knows the history of the area, the builders and what is happening commercial-wise and guide you to links for schools and other critical parts of the area, is way more important than an agent who says they are a "neighborhood specialist".
Be wary, be careful and choose wisely, you don't have to commit to anyone, do a trial run first is my suggestion!
Web Reference: http://www.realtyaustin.com
I specialize and live in North Austin. I work with a lot of first time homebuyers and will be by your side throughout the entire process.
I would be happy to have an opportunity to chat with you about all your wants and needs in a condo.
Please call me at 512-914-2573
or email taliapam@gmail.com.
Traveling 1276-
Congratulations on deciding to be a homeowner! Its an exciting time and having the right partner and team along the way makes it much easier. I specialize with first home buyers, and Central Austin. There are many condo projects and options for you in these areas. I'll be happy to explain how the process varies from buying a home vs a condo. As far as bargaining skills? My clients have referred me to as being aggressive with negotiations. I do not budge and will do my best to make sure you get WHAT YOU WANT! After all, you only buy your first home ONCE. Should you seek any references, please visit my YELP Page or LINKEDIN. I take pride in providing superior customer service.

Uncompromising Service* Results Oriented*Passionate Driven

Cynthia Mattiza, REALTOR
JBGOODWIN REALTORS http://www.jbgoodwin.com
512-940-5293
cynthia-mattiza@jbgoodwin.com

Looks like you have a lot of qualified candidates. I would also be happy to assist you. As a licensed Realtor and Mortgage Broker I can guide you with authority on all sides of the Real Estate Transaction. I primarily focus my business in and around the NW Austin Area and Cedar Park. As a licensed Mortgage Broker I can also save you a lot of money on financing. My company has wholesale interest rates with much lower fees than all retail lenders. Our 30 year rates are currently at 3.875% without any discount points.

If you have any questions or would like to meet to see if we would be a good fit together please give me a call or shoot me an email. Best of luck on your purchase.

Don Groff
REALTOR® | Mortgage Broker
Keller Williams Realty | 360 Lending Group
o.512.669.5599 m.512.633.4157
listings@dongroff.com
I would be happy to help you in the home buying process! I live in Northwest Austin myself and am very familiar with the area as I have lived here for over 20 years. As a first time home buyer you need an agent that genuinely cares about you and educates you every step of the way. I also have several lenders that can educate as to which is the right type of loan for you. There are several new programs that may or may not fit your needs at this point. I think past clients will tell you that I am very hands on with my clients from the beginning to the end. I also am the agent who keeps in touch after the sale to see how you are doing. Please check out my website or call. You can reach me at 512-646-1301 and my website is listed also. I look forward to the opportunity to help you in the home buying process. Anne
Web Reference: http://www.annecobern.com
Trveling,
May I recommend that you interview a few of us to see who will be a good fit.
Call ~ Text ~ Email
I will respond quickly!

Bill 512-709-6343
Baustin.realtor@gmail.com
I understand your frustration. I as a professional realtor have trouble getting in touch with some realtors. I pride myself in being available to my clients. I have great referrals that will tell you first hand. If you would like to work with a very hands on agent that truly has a passion for what they do, that is me. I also have a very strong background in architecture and interior design which my past and current clients feel have helped them translate what they want into the perfect home for them. If you just want to chat and see if we can work together here is my contact info. 512-750-5716 or vanessanunez.realtor@gmail.com. I am always available phone, text or email which ever is your choice of communication. I look forward to at least chatting to hear your needs.

Warmest Regards,

Vanessa Nunez
VOX Real Estate, LLC
512-750-5716
vanessanunez.realtor@gmail.com http://www.escapesomewhere.com - A few minutes ago

Warmest Regards,

Vanessa Nunez
VOX Real Estate, LLC
512-750-5716
vanessanunez.realtor@gmail.com
http://www.escapesomewhere.com
Hello Traveling1276!

Congratulations on deciding to purchase your first home! Now is an excellent time to consider a purchase with rates at historical lows and inventory decent in the areas you are looking at. My background has allowed be to live in the areas that you mention NW, North and Central. These are the areas that I work on a a daily basis and love helping first time buyers - first understand what the process is and second find the perfect home.

This takes time and a dedicated agent who is committed to client satisfaction. You can count on me being there to help you every step of the way. Many of my clients are first time buyers and will say great things about how easy as well as fun the process was to find their first home. You can check out my testimonials section on my website.

If this makes sense, I would suggest that we get together for a no hassle meeting to talk about your real estate needs and how I may help you accomplish them.

Thanks and good luck!

Ritch Haenke, REALTOR
REalty Austin
512.633.3909
ritchhaenke@realtyaustin.com
I would be happy to help you through the entire home buying process. I do work mostly in the Northwest Austin area, but also have knowledge of other areas as a comparison. I am very patient, and will give you all the time and attention you need. My clients will be more than happy to tell you that I am the most organized and detailed person they have ever worked with, in any business relationship, not just real estate. Most of my clients are first-time home buyers, because that is what makes me happy. I take the stress away from them, and guide them every step of the way. A high percentage of those first-time home buyers come back to me when they are ready to move on to their next step, which is usually selling their first home and buying another home, or even buying an investment property. I have many clients I have represented in 3 or more transactions, both buying and selling. They trust me implicitly, because they know I represent their best interests always.

Best wishes to you in your home search and selecting the right agen! Feel free to call or email me.

Vickie Boozer, Realtor®
Certified Residential Specialist & Negotiation Expert
ABR, CNE, CRS, GRI, ePRO
Realty World - Neal Barnes & Associates
5608 Parkcrest, Suite 250, Austin, TX 78731
Phone 512-426-7112
Web Reference: http://HomesByVickieB.com
Traveling1276,

Call Ken Renner, 512-423-5626, or email him at kenn@buyaustin.com. He's one of the best agents for buyers I know of. He specializes in condos and first time homebuyers, and knows the area you're considering (as well as several surrounding areas) like the back of his hand. He's a seasoned agent, speaker, and writer. Checkout his book for homebuyers, called Home Buying Secrets Revealed. His website is in the URL reference for this answer.

Jeffrey
512-913-7480
Web Reference: http://www.buyaustin.com
As an agent who has been practicing as a buyer's agent for 11 years who lives in the northwest area, I would enjoy helping you find the perfect place. References can be provided along with any questions you may have with the entire process. Lending can be tricky and I have contacts who you can trust to guide you through this technical path. We can go as fast as you need or take the who process at a more relaxed pace. You need an agent who communicates well, is available to your specific needs and understands what you want and are searching for. This experience is one of the most exciting ones in a lifetime and can either be remembered with fondness or travel a challenging path due to the professional you choose. Feel free to contact each of us and "interview" us! For me, I absolutely cannot imagine another field. The joy of helping someone find their first home is the most rewarding ever. My website, credentials and contact information is included.

Remember: Diligence. Professionalism. Care.

I look forward to hearing from you!
Hello, traveller

I can answer yes to all your criteria in finding an agent. I don't only sell you a house, I advise, give you educated opinions and negotiate. Call me.
Vivianne
512-554-5997
I speclize in Northwest Austin, Cedar Park and Round Rock. Also, I am able to advice you on loan programs that you may be eligible for as a first time home buyer. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience. My contact information is available on my web site.
I am a buyer's specialist on the Witte Homes Team
Keller Williams - NorthWest Market Center
Contracting a first time buyer on a NW Condo right now.
We have onsite lender and title also!!

Please feel free to call tomorrow. 512-609-0399
Warren Wilcox, REALTOR
warren.kwrealty.com
youtube.com/TheWitteHomesTeam
I live in North Austin and have been showing clients homes and condos in the area you are questioning. I will be glad to send you listing and set times for you to visit them. I will be there for you through the whole process. I will need more information about what it is you are looking for in a condo. Give me a call and I will be glad to visit with you.

I can be reach at 512-426-6865.

Frank Ortega

Realtor®
Vox Real Estate LLC
I specialize in REO (bank owned) & HUD homes. you can get great prices in below market value. Most of my clients we purchase in North and Northwest Austin. Please feel free to call me at 512-468-8788 or send me an email.
I love both. Feel free to call or email me.

Ryan Reber
512.554.1106
RyanReber@KW.com
Web Reference: http://welcometoatx.com