David, Home Buyer in Chicago Heights, IL

Any realtors on here know the Chicago Heights market/area particularly well?

Asked by David, Chicago Heights, IL Mon Jul 7, 2008

My wife and I are going to be house hunting this fall and we need to find a buyer's agent. She is a city employee so we must purchase a home within city limits of Chicago Heights, IL. There seems to be a LOT of available housing, which means we should get a great deal (I think) but we're limiting our search to the "good" side of town and have two specific neighborhoods we're looking at.

Anyone want to be "our" realtor? Or know someone good for the job? Like i said, we would be starting our house hunt in the fall.

Answers

4
Hello David. It looks like you may have your question answered already but I am familiar with the chicago heights are. I am an agent with Meeker Real estate. We primarily focus on short sales and forclosures. You will not have a problem finding a good deal in chicago heights. I owned a rental property there myself. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Rajah Redmond
cell# 708 415-1452
Web site meekerrealestate.net
I am a native/resident of Chicago Heights and a real estate broker for 24+ years, also involved in community activities. Please contact me if I can be of service to you, your friends and family. I can be reached at 708-249-3152
Thank you in advance.
Susan Fares
Keller Williams Preferred Realty
Web Reference: http://www.susanfares.com
Hi David,
I know Chicago Heights quite well as my family and I live in the area. I would be happy to assit you and your wife. Feel free to contact me. I understand the 'city limits restriction rule' having grown up in a city employed family as well. I look forward to speaking with you! Gina
I have a few good men and women to refer! I have pre-screened my referral partners and only refer those who I would send to my own family.

Let me know if you would like me to help!

CyrusGreen@kw.com