Home Buying in Austin>Question Details

cooldigs, Home Buyer in Austin, TX

Any realtors experienced in finding lots in Eanes ISD and custom home building?

Asked by cooldigs, Austin, TX Tue Jan 28, 2014

Need a realtor to help with finding lots in 78746 or 78733, lot assessment & selection, working with architects and custom home builders for residential construction.

Answers

15
I have a great lot listed in Eanes ISD in a beautiful gated community. Perfect location, easy access to everything. I can advise you in every aspect of the building process.
Please contact me with any questions or ideas to discuss.
Jill Osborne
Coldwell Banker
512-415-1261
a.jill.osborne@gmail.com

I have experience and can help you with the purchase of a lot in Eanes ISD. Not only do I sell several lots a year I have also built two homes for myself in the last four years. I work with builders who help from lot select then design to build. I have personal hands on experience represented several builders throughout the years with their/our clients assisting in design to build.I have attached a link the the most recent home I built. Feel feel to give me a call or send me an email to continue this conversation. I would be happy to assist. Harmony Marotz, harmony@marotzrealty.com 512-775-1164 http://vtour.realtour.biz/835SunfishSt/Lakeway/TX
I specialize in finding lots for individuals. I am happy to assist. I also have quite a bit of experience in construction and working with the city, architects and builders. Feel free to contact me with more details.

Justin Poses
512.791.0932
JP@PremierTexasRealty.com
Cdietz, Real Estate Pro in Austin, TX
I have experience with finding lots in Eanes and worth with Architects and builders in the area. Please let me know how I can assist you. I have run a home building company and own a Design firm. Cindy Dietz www. Austincityliving.com 512-731-6934
A moment ago - [x] delete
I recently worked with clients finding a lot in Eanes ISD, selecting an architect/designer and builder. I also worked closely with all parties to meet HOA and other restrictions/requirements. The complete process took approximately 1.5 years for a custom home. They built in Seven Oaks at a very affordable price for the quality and features.

I would be happy to meet with you to discuss the process, your requirements and related issue to consider.Please, call me at your convenience.

Tom Cantalini

Thomas J. Cantalini
Broker Associate, REALTOR(R) GRI, CNE, SFR, MBA
Century 21 HSK and Associates Austin
9020-1 N. Capital of Texas Hwy.
Suite 210
Austin, Texas 78759
512-797-9167 (cell)
tom.cantalini@gmail.com
thomas.cantalini@century21.com
I know of a lot in Eanes that is available but not listed For Sale or on the MLS. Let me know if you have an interest in that...
I am a realtor and currently also building a custom home ! I work with the best architect and builders in town and have a experience with lots! I would be glad to assist you with your needs call me at 860.965.2952

Urvi Desai
NWMC
http://www.kwrealty.com
860.965.2952
Hi Cooldigs, I'm a Realtor and builder who is familiar with the lots in the Eanes school district. I can help you find and purchase a lot as well as design and build your new home if you like. Feel free to call, text or email me if you're interested. Best Wishes, Mike Davis Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Texas Realty 512-568-4323 mikedavis5974@gmail.com TREC #626400
Darin Walker with Moreland Properties 512.560.7633

He is very profecient at this and he has just done this for another client in the past month so he is very aware of what is on the market.
I happen to be an experienced REALTOR® and also work with a few great builders and architects and own a spec home-building company. I could probably help you find a lot and connect you with an excellent builder and architect to help you complete your project. Feel free to contact me and we can discuss exactly what you're trying to do. Joe

Joe Jarusinsky, Realtor/Master Instructor, Keller Williams Realty, Austin's #1 Real Estate Company, Call 512-261-4415
Beware of the building moratorium in some parts of 78746!
Sean Kubicek with Moreland Properties.
Web Reference: http://Www.moreland.com
http://lonestarluxuryhomes.com/scott-leopold/ is a builder and licensed agent that lives in the area. He has a couple lots for sale personally also.

Just from doing a quick search there are currently 49 lots for sale in 78746 and 78733. These range in price from $120,000 to $11,500,000. The lot sizes available are from approximately 1/4 acre to 15 acres. What are your requirements for building a home? I might be able to help. I know of a lot of design/build firms that will have in-house architects and general contractors. Many of these builders can also build to LEED Platinum standards and are capable of building a net-zero energy home.
Please contact me if you'd like more information.

Jordan Gouger
Keller Williams
512-693-9297