Home Buying in Belcaro>Question Details

Leungs, Home Buyer in Boston, MA

Any problems with 100 S University #12?

Asked by Leungs, Boston, MA Sat Jan 12, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3060062076-100-S-University-B…

Answers

7
Rebecca Hite’s answer
Go Patriots! This is a great area in Denver. Centrally located near ideal shopping, restaurants, museums, golf and tennis. I would be delighted to help you in the buying or selling process. My family moved here from Boston 16 years ago and although Boston is a wonderful city we have made Denver our home.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 13, 2013
Hi Leungs,
I am not aware of any problems with this property other than it backs to a large condo complex. If you're looking for views out the back windows, you won't have any other than a large condo building. The other potential problem I see is it's only two houses off of University, which is a very busy street. You will hear quite a lot of traffic noise from the back patio. I can tell you this area is very popular and is one of the most expensive areas to buy in town.
Leungs,

We as agents wouldn't know of any particular problems or issues unless we were working with a buyer and did an inspection. If you have something specific in mind you can call the listing agent. if there is not a material defect, he is not required even usually authorized by the seller to share that information with you. Nice area of town though. Close to the renowned Cherry Creek Shopping Mall if that is a plus and an incentive for you. (-:

Robert McGuire ASR
Realtor/Consultant
Your Castle Real Estate
Direct - 303-669-1246
http://about.me/robertmcguire33
When purchasing a home, you get to run a professional inspection and seller must, by law, supply a Seller's Property Disclosure. Between the two, you should have a good idea of what is going on with property to make an informed decision.
Leungs,

What problems are you referring to? Do you have any specific concerns?

Marina Bay
Cherry Creek Properties
Hello, I'm happy to preview the property for you tomorrow and request disclosures from the current listing agent. Feel free to email me if you're interested. Stacey@denverboulderrealestate.com

Stacey
I am the former listing broker for this property. Feel free to contact me at Brian@VIPRealEstateCo.com