Patricia Bro…, Home Buyer in Brooklyn, NY

Any 2 or 3 bedroom condos in the $325K range, short bus ride to subway and must have immediate parking available.?

Asked by Patricia Broadbelt, Brooklyn, NY Mon Feb 10, 2014

Answers

3
Consider working with an agent of your own who can provide suitable listings and any necessary information. If purchasing with a mortgage, be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.
Hello Patricia, I may have something available for you. Please give me a call at my cell (347) 668-6382. Would be more than happy to work for you! Thank you very much.
I think that just about anywhere in Brooklyn would have a short bus ride to the subway and in many places you may even be able to walk! Right now there are 10 properties actively listed for sale on the Brooklyn New York Multiple Listing Service that meet the criteria you requested. If you want contact me direct and i wold be more than happy to tell you about them or show them to you. Sincerely, Mitchell Feldman, Associate Broker, Fillmore Real Estate 917-805-0783/ MitchellSFeldman@aol.com