Jessica, Home Buyer in 02021

Any opinons in regards to Pine Street Condos in Canton?

Asked by Jessica, 02021 Sun Aug 15, 2010

Answers

3
Hi Jessica,

Truthfully told, I have never seen the condo development located on Pinestreet in Canton, MA. Currently, as of today, there are three units for sale, the lowest priced for $182,400 and the highest priced for $209,000. All three units have two bedrooms and 1 baths. All just about 812 square feet ( according to MLS).

If you would like to setup a showing, please do not hesitate to call me, at 617-721-2143.

Please feel free to visit our website, and use our dream home finder to find properties based on your criteria.

http://www.teamdynamicbraintree.com/dream_home_finder.asp
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 17, 2010
Hi Jessica

The units are very conveniently located and the prices are still very affordable for 2 bedroom units ( they have gone for $135K - $168K in the recent sales. Our office is right in Downtown Canton if you'd like to tour these or explore some of the comparable complexes in town.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 15, 2013
Hi Jessica,
The Pine Street Condos are in a nice area of Canton - close to schools, downtown, commuter rail & right across from a playground & athletic fields. I haven't seen the inside of one but some units will overlook wooded areas while others will face the street & neighboring buildings. If the price and size are within your search criteria, they are definitely worth a look. Feel free to contact me if you would like to see any of the units at the Pine Street condos or if you have any other questions about Canton real estate.