Home Buyer, Home Buyer in Foster City, CA

Any opinions on the Sunrise community in Redwood Shores,? We like a few single family homes listed for this community. 577 MARTINIQUE Dr, 94065

Asked by Home Buyer, Foster City, CA Mon Jan 16, 2012

Answers

3
Marcy Moyer’s answer
This is a great price for a home in Redwood Shores. there are many more townhomes and condos than single family homes, and almost none under a million, so my guess is this will go quickly.
Marcy Moyer
DRE 01191194
Web Reference: http://www.marcymoyer.com
This is a great community and relatively affordable compared to so many of the homes in Redwood Shores, making it a wonderful way to live in a great home and gain access to all that Redwood Shores has to offer! Only a few homes come for sale in Sunrise every year, so I would definitely look at the opportunity seriously. If I can help you in any way, please don't hesitate to call. Shirley Kraus, Intero Real Estate, 650-315-5338.
There is nothing else currently available. Two are pending. We can notify you if they fall through and come back on the market. Svetlana and John Raleigh 650-743-4111. Martinique is well priced and available to show.