Jordy The Gr…, Home Buyer in Washington Heights,...

Any open houses scheduled Sun March 28?

Asked by Jordy The Great, Washington Heights, New York, NY Tue Mar 9, 2010

That is when Ill be in New York

Answers

7
Nick Rafello, V.P.’s answer
"Not only do I sell in Washington Heights, I live here too! "(TM) I have 12 listings in Washington Heights. I have one open house scheduled at this time, the rest will go in later today. All Open Houses are on Sunday. Take a look at what you want to see and we'll set you up! Myself and my colleagues, Jim and Adina, we'll be glad to help you.

Nick Rafello, V.P.
RAFELLO / ROSENBLOOM / TEAM
The Corcoran Group
(212) 444-7852
http://www.corcoran.com/nrafello
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 10, 2010
Jordy, you are ahead of the curve on this as open house listings for that date would not yet be posted. Better to check late in that week (Thursday/Friday) for the best results.

Here's a great little search engine for you to browse through, maybe even call a few of the direct listing agents if you like something. Just input your specific criteria for desired results and have some fun.

http://www.nytimes.com/pages/realestate/
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 12, 2010
The Q & A is a place where we give freely of our knowledge to help customers and the public, it is not a place to solicit busines in any way. Post a good answer, if a customer wants to contact you, they will go to your profile and do so.

From Trulia Community Guidelines:

"Don't spam. Spam includes any of the following:
Advertising: Do not post blogs, questions or answers for the purpose of promoting your services, business, website or individual listings*."
Anna - truthfully, tomorrow is too soon for open houses on the 28th - tomorrow would be fine for open houses this weekend, the 14th..........as Janet and I have suggested, the few days prior to the 28th will generate a more useful search.
Start checking for open houses tomorrow (Thursday) a good number will then be posted.
Most open houses are posted Wed. or Thurs. and fan out into consumer sites like this a day or so later depending upon when their feeds are.
Jordy - it may be too early.........you're probably better off waiting, and checking the internet the week leading up to the 28th.