Home Buying in Secaucus>Question Details

Abcd024, Home Buyer in Secaucus

Any one can show me the forclosure house in Secaucus NJ? liek, Grace Ave, Secaucus NJ.

Asked by Abcd024, Secaucus Wed Jun 13, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Sure, just contact me. I'm a Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE) and SFR certified, and woudl love to help.


Amos Elroy
CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert),
SFR (Short-Sale Specialist Certified)

Residential Real Estate Investment Consultant
Lic. Realtor Associate
EXIT On The Hudson Realty
(888) 462-6573 / (888) HOB-NJRE
FAX (888) 462-6573
Office 201-437-0411

Twitter & Facebook: HobNJRE
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 14, 2012
I am a resident in Secaucua as well as an agent who lists and sells in the Secaucus area. Do you know the process of purchasing foreclosures? If you do not please call me 973-277-1810 thank you Donna
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 13, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer