Home Buying in Austin>Question Details

lourdescorra…, Home Buyer in Austin, TX

Any old cheap house for $45,000 around Austin? Around this 78713?

Asked by lourdescorral1, Austin, TX Mon May 6, 2013

Doesnt matter if is old and small...

Answers

4
No, I am not even sure that you can find a lot in Austin for that price range. The surrounding suburbs would be where to look!
Lourdes, as a matter of fact, 78713 doesn't seem to be a geographic zip code. Perhaps it's a specialty one for mail boxes. Alternatively, did you perhaps mean 78613 (Cedar Park/Leander). Any advice you can give would be helpful.

Ron Cullinan
Avalar Austin
GRI, CRS, ABR, CLHMS, e-Pro
512-799-3239
austin_realtor@earthlink.net
http://www.austinonlinehomes.com
Lourdes, I just checked. There are currently NO houses in the MLS system in 78713 at any price. I can set the system up to notify you if/when something comes on the market in that zip code, or perhaps another zip code near by would work? Please contact me to discuss what you're looking for and I'll see what I can do to help.

Ron Cullinan
Avalar Austin
GRI, CRS, ABR, CLHMS, e-Pro
512-799-3239
austin_realtor@earthlink.net
http://www.austinonlinehomes.com
I would have to check when I get back to my office if there's anything available that cheap, but if it is most likely it will be a tear down or a rehab property. Are you looking for something to rehab or to live in immediately? If you're looking for something in good condition that you can move into immediately that needs no work, the answer is probably no. If you're looking for a project to work on, there may be some potential properties out there. Please give me a call when you get a chance and I can get some more information and see what I can do to help. I do not charge anything for my services and have a lot of experience to assist you!

Joe Jarusinsky, Realtor/Master Instructor, Keller Williams Realty, Austin's #1 Real Estate Company, Ranked #1 by Buyers and Sellers (JD Power & Assoc. 2012) Call 512-261-4415