Hiep Le, Home Buyer in Huntington Beach, CA

Any new town home or condo are currently built in 92646 area?

Asked by Hiep Le, Huntington Beach, CA Sat Nov 23, 2013

Answers

6
Hi Hiep,

Yes, and brand new community, called Pacific Shores, is located in the 92646 area code. It is the only "new construction" currently in that area. Their website is the following:

http://www.pacificshoreshb.com/

An agent is not required to either view or purchase these homes, although it's always a good idea to bring one with you on your first visit, in my opinion, for many reasons which I'd be happy to share with you. Best of luck!!!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 23, 2013
Have you considered what you will do when it comes to financing for your new home? Before you start looking for homes I strongly recommend you get pre-approved. This is important because it gives you an idea of the price range you can afford. Also, offers from individuals with pre-approvals are taken much more seriously. I am an experienced lender that has done plenty of loans throughout California and I would be glad to speak with you to help you get the loan you need so feel free to contact me. Good Luck! Brian Nguyen Sr. Mortgage Banker NMLS # 659743 Phone: 949.667.2887 brian.nguyen@nafinc.com
Yes, nice Townhomes, they feel like Single Family Res. off of Atlanta. There are also some really nice ones in Signal Hill.

Lesley Harris, realtor
Call me to discuss (562) 673-0943

LesleySells@gmail.com
I would be happy to send you some listings!

Nicole Fedorchek, Realtor
Tarbell, Realtors
714-914-5097
realtornicolef@gmail.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 23, 2013
Hi Hiep,

I know of a couple new constructions in the 92646 area.

Feel free to contact me at (310) 717-1321 or JamieTian@RodeoRE.com and I would be happy to send you some more information about these properties and set up viewings if you are interested.

Jamie Tian
Rodeo Realty
(310) 717-1321
JamieTian@RodeoRE.com
BRE #01920120
Web Reference: http://www.jamietian.com
2 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 23, 2013
Thanks Jamie!
A two bed room town house with price less than 600K, recently or being built, in zip code 92646, is what I am looking. I live in Loma Linda and the town house will be my weekend stay in the summer.
My email is Hlenephro@verizon.net and thank you for your help.
Flag Sat Nov 23, 2013
Yes, there are the Bungalows at Pacific Shores. I've linked one of the 3bd/2.5ba units below. If you'd like to take a low, please let me know.

Joe Van Fossen
(714) 584-7154
joe.vanfossen@gmail.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 23, 2013