John Mcdonald, Home Owner in Atlanta, GA

Any new maintenance-free home communities in the $350-$375 range in North Atlanta?

Asked by John Mcdonald, Atlanta, GA Tue May 29, 2012

Answers

8
There is a lot of new construction happening right now. If you want maintenance free meaning someone else does the work, you'll need to look at a condo/townhome community. If you really want low maintenance, a new home will provide that for a period of time.

In either case, we can help you find the home for you specific needs. Give us a call.

Barry Wolfert, Associate Broker
Recognized by Communities Magazine as one of Atlanta's 100 Best Realtors

Wolfert & Wrenn Real Estate Team -
Keller Williams Realty Consultants
Direct: 770-656-7551
There are - particularly in the Roswell and Alpharetta areas - unfortunately not in East Cobb. The property types available include Townhomes (both the fee simple and condo variety), and cluster homes with exterior maintenance and lawn upkeep included.

Reach out to me anytime - I would be happy to discuss your needs and point you in the right direction with regard to making the best investment.

Robert Whitfield
Broker/Owner
Professional Buyers Broker
New Home Construction Expert
ICC Code Certified Building Inspector
Advantage Realtors
678-585-9691
RobertWhitfield.com
TheHomeBuyersRep.com
Corporate Relocations | New Construction | Luxury & Investment Properties
The builder John Weiland has a nice townhome, gated community in the North Atlanta area which is practically walking distance to several shops and restaurants. The homes are in the $350,000-$375,000 price range. The community has a pool & tennis courts. The homes have several upgrade features including brick exteriors, gourmet kitchens with Stainless Appliances, granite counter tops, 6 jet jacuzzi in the Master Bath with a separate shower, designer cabinetry and hardwoods throughout with a master on the main & a 2 car garage and patio. I had an open house there today and would happy to show it to you.
Hi John,

I am also asking, what type of housing are you looking for? Condo, single family, 55+?
The term "maintenance-free" can be taken in a couple different ways. But whatever typr of housing you are looking for, i am available to assist.
Hey John,

Many home buyers are asking the same questions these days. There are homes in the North Metro that are “Turn Key”. I know a couple of distressed homes that investors bought and have rehabilitated them

Contact me and I would be happy to show you one that is “Turn Key” homes.

Thank you

Ray Hutto
REALTOR® CDPE/REO Specialist
Your Trusted Real Estate Adviser for Life
Atlanta Home Connections
PH 404-510-3340
Fax 888-546-1919
RayHRealtor@gmail.com
http://RayHRealtor.com
Cornerstone park in Woodstock comes to mind.
Are you talking "lock and leave"?

I've placed buyers in such a situation, have others under contract. Demographic is typically empty nester type - options range from condos to semi-detached to detached with exterior services included in HOA. The answer depends on where you're looking and what you need.

I will add that it seems that this housing option is doing a bit better than most (I'm not refering to straight condos). This is driven by scarcity and buyers that typcially know what they want and execute when opportunity presents itself. I'm a foreclosure appraiser as well as borker - don't see many "lock and leave" homes on my radar.

Let me know if we can help -

Hank
Hi John - when you say maintenance free are you looking for a condo or perhaps a detached home in a 55+ community? If you want to send me an email or perhaps give me a call I can discuss all the options with you in the Roswell/Alpharetta area based on your wish list.

Rick Musto
Managing Broker
Buckhead Home Realty
http://www.searchinnorthatlantaga.com
770-480-7699
Hi John,

Here is a link to a great townhome available for sale in John Wieland's (Heritage at Roswell) premium gated community. It is priced well to sale and has a master on main and step-less entry from a 2 car garage (unlike other townhomes in that community). It has new paint and carpet - looks brand new.
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/4906-Fairmont-Way-4906-Roswell-GA-30075/2111521239_zpid/
Contact seller agent is: JOEL ROBERTS 404-316-3295; joelsellsatl@gmail.com
Flag Sat Sep 7, 2013