Home Buying in Fremont>Question Details

Tt_yang, Home Buyer in Fremont, CA

Any new houses coming up in a gated community in Mission School district, Fremont ?

Asked by Tt_yang, Fremont, CA Sat Aug 4, 2012

I am interested in buying a newly constructed home in a gated community in the Mission school district. Some one told me that Robson homes is building some new homes but not sure if it is in a gated community. Any pointers would be helpful.
Price range $1.5 to $1.8 million. Mission School district is a must.

Thanks.

Answers

3
Thank you Tina and Carl.
Robson Homes is going to be releasing new homes in the next 6 months somewhere in the Mission Area. I was wondering if anyone knew if that would be gated. I am willing to go up on my budget for the right place.
As stated below, Robson homes is not a gated community. If Mission San Jose schools are your only option and you are limited to your budget, then you are going to have to look at re-sale homes.
Robson Homes was the last builder of new homes in Mission San Jose. They may have a couple of homes remaining. They were selling in the $1.5-1.8M range, but it's not a gated community. To meet your requirements, you should budget around $2.4-3.5M.
Web Reference: http://www.archershomes.com