Home Buying in Chicago>Question Details

Yammers, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

Any mortgage brokers willing to help? I'm a British national, looking to get a mortgage on a Chicago condo. I have cash for a good deposit and....

Asked by Yammers, Chicago, IL Mon Sep 23, 2013

.... have a good income level. I am not a US resident and I don't have any US social security or credit history.

Answers

7
I am a Premier Mortgage Consultant with HSBC Bank USA. We offer a unqiue Mortgage Solution for our Premier Banking clients that makes the dream of financing your home realistic and streamlined. The product is a Portfolio program and one of the best solutions for our International Clients.

Banking Relationship Requirement: HSBC Premier Banking with minimum $100,000 Global Relationship with HSBC; combined deposit in bank or investment accounts

Top 10 Highlights of our Premier Deluxe Mortgage:

1. No US Credit is required - We can leverage your International Credit and Payment history
2. No US Social Security Number is required
3. Lend to borrowers with various US Work Visa's - Lend to Foreign Nationals - Borrowers with a B1 Visa or part of US's Visa Waiver Program Call or Email me for details
4. No Prepayment or Early Termination Fees on our Mortgages
5. Verification of your overseas employment, residence, and assets are simplified
6. Portfolio Mortgage with competitive programs, guidelines, and rates. Fixed, Adjustable Rate Mortgages and Interest Only options are available- Call or Email me for details
7. Down payment options as low as 25% for a Primary Residence, 30% for a Second Home, and 40% for Investment Property.
8. Finance up to $3,000,000
9. $1,500 Closing Cost Credit
10. Underwritten Pre-Approval available for To Be Determined properties

Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. I am here to help.

Best Wishes,

Asad Taheri
http://www.linkedin.com/in/asadtaheri
Premier Mortgage Consultant
Asad.X.Taheri@US.HSBC.com
415-305-6718
Someone in this situation should consider looking into a Foreign National Mortgage. These loans are meant for non-residences who are seeking a home loan in the United State. The minimum down payment for these types of loans are usually around 20%. Lenders, like myself, can give out these types of loans for non-residences who want a mortgage in the United States. I would recommend speaking with a lender like myself who would be more than willing to help you out. Well I hope this helps! If you have any further questions or if you need a loan, feel free to contact me. Good Luck! Brian Nguyen Sr. Mortgage Banker NMLS # 659743 Phone: 949.667.2887 brian.nguyen@nafinc.com
Sam Sharp with Guaranteed rate is for a lack of a better word, sharp, when it comes to financing. He is your guy.
These are very tough to come by. I know of a few that do these.
can you tell me what lenders willing to give mortgages for non resident for investment properties?
Flag Sat Mar 1, 2014
can you tell me who are able to lend mortgage for investment propert for non resident alien?
Flag Sat Mar 1, 2014
Yes - I may be able to help
Please call me
Sam Sharp
Senior VP of Mortgage Lending
Guaranteed Rate
873-290-0455

I have a community bank that will lend to International investors.
Hi Jose,
Would you mind dropping me a line with the contact info of the community bank. I live in Canada and am trying to get financing on an investment property in the Chicago.
Ian
Flag Wed Jul 23, 2014
We have programs for Foreign Nationals. There are a lot of variables however.

Please email me at jp.marzano@1amllc.com and we can discuss further.

JP Marzano
1st Advantage Mortgage

Flag Mon Sep 23, 2013