Home Buying in Brockton>Question Details

Jadreamin1012, Home Buyer in Brockton, MA

Any miracle mortgage programs?

Asked by Jadreamin1012, Brockton, MA Sun Sep 16, 2012

I am planning to relocate back to MA this spring.

My credit score is 617. The amount of $$ that I will pay for 1st last and sec will be at least the $3500 that could be the 3.5% down payment I would need to put down on $100k (I see a few campie ranches on the Abbingron line) with an FHA loan.

How much would closing cost be> Can they put the closing costs in the loan?

Answers

5
Sarah Holick’s answer
If you are worried about your credit score being too low a good lender will work with you to help build your credit score. Your first step should be to contact a good lender.
If you are looking in Brockton they have a Buy Brockton program that is a great program to get people to buy in Brockton. Low rates, low closing costs, has to be bank owned or a short sale. I had a buyer use it, and it was a fairly easy process. I can certainly recommend a lender if you need one.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 10, 2012
thank you
Flag Wed Oct 10, 2012
I have someone that i work with that can give you a loan with that score and possibly help you bump it up! call me at your earliest convinience if you would be interested in working with me! 774-360-1997

Your Realtor Friend ,
Luis B Martins
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 17, 2012
try getting a secured visa thru your local bank or bank of america to establish a credit line this will help you boost your credit up. feel free to call me anytime on how to get your score up tips. I am currently helping several clients now to increase their credit score!
Flag Mon Sep 17, 2012
Thank you.

I will be intact with you when I come up there. Hopefully I cant get the credit score up to 630 - 680
Flag Mon Sep 17, 2012
You can use a mortgage calulator - just google it online. It wouldn't hurt to get pre-approved so that you know what you need. If you don't mind commuting there are certain areas of Ma that are cheaper than others. You can ask for closing costs to be paid by the seller.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 16, 2012
thank you
Flag Wed Oct 10, 2012
Check the rate and terms if you can get a loan with your info.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
It looks like with my credit score I would need more $$ to put down. TOO BAD! It is going to cost me more to rent and I would love a fenced yard for my dog!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 16, 2012