Stephanie_d, Home Buyer in Rochester, NY

Any lenders give loans to a score less then 620?

Asked by Stephanie_d, Rochester, NY Tue Oct 22, 2013

Answers

4
Yes! My company specializes in helping people with difficult loans like low credit scores, self employment etc. we have partnerships with some of the largest lenders in America that offer loans (refinance and new purchase) with credit scores as low as 580. I'd love to help you purchase a home!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Nov 15, 2013
Yes! Lenders like myself are able to give out loans with scores under 620. For example, I have given out loans with credit scores as low as 580. So if you are at that level or above, then you'll have a chance at getting a loan. If not, I recommend that you work on your credit score for a bit. The simplest way to fix your credit score is to pay off your debt and revolving credit balance on time. Either way, I suggest that you speak with a lender like myself. I would be glad to speak with you to help you get the loan that you need. So if you have any further questions or if you would like a loan, feel free to contact me. Good Luck! Brian Nguyen Sr. Mortgage Banker NMLS # 659743 Phone: 949.667.2887 brian.nguyen@nafinc.com
Stephanie,

I'd contact the folks at Neighbor Works Rochester (Google them to get the website). They're geared to help folks in your situation.

And if you need help finding a house, I'm at Greg@BuyInROC.com

Hi, Stephanie I could referral one of my mortgage lender associate that might be able to help you out. But this loan request is for purchase nor refinance a property in NY? Let me know what type of loan are you seeking for and time for repaying it? What is your email and contact information. You can contact me via my email to dominican.agent@gmail.com. Website: http://www.olympiko.com
Have a good day, Lou