Home Buying in Bricktown>Question Details

S. M. I., Both Buyer and Seller in Bricktown, NJ

Any investor friendly agents in Monmouth/Ocean counties willing to make low offers, work creatively/outside the box, & deal with double closings?

Asked by S. M. I., Bricktown, NJ Wed Aug 10, 2011

I'm looking for an agent that's able to access listings in both Monmouth & Ocean counties (other areas are a plus), and who is comfortable with submitting multiple low offers a week at about 30% to 50% off listed prices. Most, if not all, properties/listings I will be interested in will be described as "vacant, as-is, handyman, and motivated sellers", as well as properties with over than 200 days on the market.

Thank you for your time!

Answers

2
I work with a couple of investors, if you are looking for someone who will be exclusive to you, I can't be that agent . I would welcome the opportunity to discuss your goals. and see if we are a good fit. Feel free to contact me at your convenience.
If you are an approved buyer, willing to wait 6 months or more for a short sale or foreclosure like home (kind of homes you are describing), I am an experienced Realtor & Short Sale agent, also are willing to work with myself & my associate (we are a team) please feel free to contact me - I would like to discuss your search criteria with you. Please feel free to contact me at : Email: Hcocuzza@maryholder.com

Helen Cocuzza Realtor Associate
Professional Staging~ Relocation
(732)232-1614 Direct
Email: Hcocuzza@maryholder.com
Website: Helencocuzza.com
Web Reference: http://www.Helencocuzza.com