Home Buying in Milton>Question Details

Ian, Home Buyer in Milton, MA

Any insights on Robbins St, Vose Hill Rd area compare to other neighborhoods in Milton?

Asked by Ian, Milton, MA Thu May 31, 2012

Answers

3
Ann and Mike Todd’s answer
I just found a buyer for a home on Vose Hill Rd. It's a beautiful neighborhood. I always take my clients on a tour of Milton- it's best to explore all the options in your price range. Once you know what's most important to you (proximity to the T or highway, walking to get a coffee or a quiet little traveled road) you can narrow down your selections and find the home that's right for you.
Milton is a great town filled with wonderful neighborhoods!
Better than a real estate opinion, drive through the neighborhood and talk to the people who already live there.
You will get a feel for who they are, how friendly, who knows whom, and other info not based on a sale.
Milton, in general, is a nice place to live.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
Hi, Ian.

Nice street and close to Readville T for a 15 minute commute into the Back Bay. Easy access to 95 and 24. Prices range from high $500K-$600K. Comparing neighborhoods is relative to what your needs are. Milton is a great town and it does not matter where you want to be. Ultimately it will come down to your needs, wants and buying power.

Inventory is currently low garnishing many multiple offer situations for buyers and sellers

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.

Corey Sprague
CBRB-Milton
508-776-9036