NEPAbuyer, Home Buyer in Pennsylvania

Any insight to the Bentley Square condos? The seem to be priced low. Are these Sec-8 type? How is crime rate in that community?

Asked by NEPAbuyer, Pennsylvania Wed Oct 10, 2012

Answers

3
I lived here in 1999 and moved out to a bigger place. I separated from my husband this year and moved back because the places are really nice. Every neighborhood has crime and people who have no pride in themselves or their homes. I grew up in public housing and this is nothing like it but it is not a high end condo either. The biggest problem here is snow removal, I know of 6 people who slipped and fell in this lot this year on ice. There is no section 8 that I am aware of and their is no FHA at all that I am sure of. I am renting from an owner who takes care of his unit and completely remodeled it. Everything is new and that is how I wanted it. Would I buy here....NEVER, but it is very nice and convenient to my job. I know all of my neighbors by name and you can catch me stopping to say hello to people but mostly I work all day and keep to myself when I am home. I hope this helped
I lived at the bentley square condos I sold my unit the area is very bad and so is the complex.You know you live in a bad complex when the pizza guy will not come into the complex after dark.
Have you seen this property? and Fair Housing Rules will not let me coment on the other part of of your question p-.lease look it up on the internet or go to the city web site at http://www.phila.gov or request info from the City of Philadelphia at 311
Web Reference: http://www.GreatPaRE.com