Aneesh Ambal…, Renter in San Francisco, CA

Any information regarding Physician home loans in the SF Bay Area with competitive rates and low down payment (i.e < 10%) without PMI?

Asked by Aneesh Ambalal, San Francisco, CA Mon Aug 19, 2013

Answers

5
Rob Spinosa’s answer
Aneesh,

I do a fair amount of financing for physicians and would be happy to go over your options with you. We're here in Marin and you can certainly look up my references on Trulia, LinkedIn and Yelp. My contact information is below.

Rob Spinosa
rspinosa@rpm-mtg.com
thanks for the quick responses!
I can certainly help you out. You can call me at 408-352-5147 or email me at AGreer@themortgageoutlet.com. You can check us out at http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com. I will look at your situation and present you with some options.

Alex Greer
Hello Dr. I highly recommend Holly.brand@wellsfargo.com 650-270-4800. She is excellent and straight to the point. There is no sugar coating it with Holly. I would also check in with your credit union to see if they have any special incentives for you.

Best of luck,

Dave Tapper
Coldwell Banker
We have Bank Of America team in our office that can assist you with it. If you would like send me an email and will send you the contact info. Also let us know if you would like us to assist you find your home or investment.

Jain Rishab
RE/MAX Active Realty.
Short Sale And Foreclosure Resource
4056 Decoto Road
Fremont CA-94555
Phone: (510) 676-4770
Email:korerealty1@gmail.com