marlin, Home Buyer in Houston, TX

Any information on the neighborhood Concord Bridge in 77041 for someone new to Houston?

Asked by marlin, Houston, TX Wed Jul 3, 2013

Hi, You can visit http://www.HomeFair.com and click on the city reports section for in-depth crime stats and area demographics. They also have a great side by side zip code comparison feature.

Hi Marlin,

Welcome to Houston.

Please see this link for information re Concord Bridge and the 77041 area.

Let me know if I can help at all. I serve the Greater Houston area.

1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 3, 2013
Sure it is a great neighborhood. I myself lived in there for almost 5 years. CFISD Schools are good. my kids went in there. Please let me know if I can help you. I have sold houses in the area as well.
I really think Concord Bridge has a lot to offer. Homes are built anywhere from the 80' to early 2000. Cy-Fair schools and great access to 290 and I-10. Just around the corner on Eldridge are two of the hottest subdivisions in town Lakes on Eldridge and Twin Lakes. Now those are upwards of $500k but it gives you an idea of the area.
Hey Marlin,

I've had several clients move to this area.... It's a great subdivisions surrounded by many attractions. If you would like for me to do a home search in the area and email you links just let me know. Best of luck!

Talk Soon,

Kevin Sechelski

Coincidentally, I just closed on a sale there this morning. I have sold several in the neighborhood and used to live there some time back. It is a great neighborhood with homes priced anywhere from the $70s to the $170s. Most of the homes were built in the 1980s. Please let me know if you have any questions.

James Brockway