Tara Maloney, Real Estate Pro in Medford, NJ

Any info. on the 10000 downpayment assistance program in camden county. Can I use a realtor once class is complete to purchase a home?

Asked by Tara Maloney, Medford, NJ Sun Jun 26, 2011

Answers

3
Hello Tara,
Yes, you can.
I had a young like with 2 beautiful kids have a settlement and received the $10,000 towards her home in Voorhees.
Contact me as soon as you finish and I will be happy to assist you so you can get your home too. I can also start guiding you before you end your classes or to answer any other question.
Take care,
Ines De La Cruz, Realtor, ABR
RE/MAX Connection
609-313-8518
inesdelacruz@remax.net
Hello Tara,
Once you are done with the class, you can use any Realtor you want. This is the number for them (Camden First Time Homebuyers Program (FTHP) (856) 757-7284). As Advance Realty we also rebate 20% of our commission to the buyers at the closing.
BUYER'S REBATE: We refund 20% of our total commission to our buyers at the closing. Please consult a tax accountant for our commission rebates, it is buyers responsibility to pay all taxes associated with the rebate.
Hakan Karahan
Owner/Broker of Record
Advance Realty
Hi Tara, Are you currently enrolled in the class? The phone # for the Camden County 1st time buyer program is: 856-858-0303. I have a pdf I can send you with the info if you want to email me directly. Yes, you most certainly can and should use a Realtor to purchase your home.
Web Reference: http://www.ElisaDewees.com