Maria Ferrei…, Real Estate Pro in 33434

Any hotel for sale? I have a buyer(investor) who is very interested in buying hotels but it must be on the water. any size,or price. 561 287 1550

Asked by Maria Ferreira, 33434 Sun Jul 29, 2012

Answers

9
Sdefrank2011’s answer
Hi Maria-I am working with a private comm. RE firm who have many Miami hotels for sale at discount.
A Non Disclosure agreement is required for full details.
Thank you for your prompt attention. sdefrank2011@gmail.com
I don't know if any hotels are available. Were you able to find some? I think it would be fun to own a hotel at some point in the future when I save up enough money to start on this. http://www.rosslyninnandsuites.com
Hi ,Maria.
I'm looking buyer or business partner to work together and build a relationship for upcoming and long term business.
I have for sale two floating hotel at Myanmar(Burma). One is only for sale,another one is only look for partner(investor). This is first and fresh opening soon floating hotel in Myanmar Country.
Best business opportunity and destination in Myanmar for tourists, in the heart of Mandalay city at Myanmar.
If you interested please ask from -mdylawkanat@gmail.com and I would be more than happy to assist.

Kyaw Khaing Min(Mr)
Hello Maria ! If your client is interested in investing in Sunny Beach u can contact me on kyuchukow_@abv.bg. Offering a hotel .. for price , pictures documents e-mail me on the give adress.
HI Maria-I work with someone who sells USA off market hotels (he pays me). I will check his inventory
and get back to you. What is the price point or range that is of interest?
Thank you from-Salvatore De Frank -sdefrank2011@gmail.com
Hello
I'm offering a hotel in Sunny Beach , Bulgaria It's really near the coast and in a very convinient spot
For further information contact me on kyuchukow_@abv.bg
Maria,

I have 9 active hotels showing anywhere from $250K to $5.5M. Please have your investor contact me for additional details, I'll be glad to help.

Avraham Yeini
CENTURY 21 City Real Estate
4500 University Dr.
Coral Springs, FL 33065
E-mail: ayeini@gmail.com
http://ayeini.southfloridamls.com/

If your buyer has proof of funds and has a budget of $11.5mm - $200mm, I have access to hotels in Florida and California on water, one is a historic landmark. Please contact me directly for more details and forward all requirements (No. keys, cap, ...etc) to Fedaarealtor@comcast.net or call me at (954) 422-3182.

Best Regards.
I know of a joint venture redevelopment for $20,000,000.

msandulli@aol.com