Abbie, Home Buyer in Atlanta, GA

Any homes for sale in Seaside Farms?

Asked by Abbie, Atlanta, GA Mon Apr 5, 2010

Answers

13
Hi, I am NOT a realestate agent. I just bought in seaside farms last September in the townhome section called Marais. My husband and I love it there. It is a piece of paradise!!! However, there are somethings that need to be considered when buying there and that is the flood insurance. Some sections are flood zone V and the insurance can run very high!!!! Please keep this in mind when determining what you can afford. It can cost you over 4000 a year. Other than that, its a wonderful place to live. The location is perfect.
Right now there's a listing in Wild Olive of Seaside for under $300k and 3 others on Bent Tree and Magnolia Meadows for around the $400k mark! Click the link for a full list of homes available in Seaside. It will constantly update as new homes come on the market or are sold...
I have added a link for you to review the homes on.

Dont forget to utilize Zillow.com
Hi Abbie

I just helped someone buy a home in Seaside a couple of months ago. If you would like, I can help you find the perfect home for you and your family. Look forward to talking to you.

Debbie Knowles, GRI
843-609-8998
Hi Abbie,
Yes, Seaside Farms is a great place to live. I work for the developer of Seaside Farms, The Beach Company, and my office is basically right in front of the Piggly Wiggly. Please feel free to stop by to see the latest information on all current homes, townhomes and condos for sale and rent in the community. We have maps available of each section as well as detailed floorplan information on the condos and townhomes. There are also beautiful homesites available to build on in the Carol Oaks section with marsh and water views. The lastest Seaside Farms news is that the much anticipated Basil restaurant, a very popular eatery in downtown Charleston as well as Charlotte, has begun construction of their new building. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have about Seaside Farms or any of our other developments in the Mt. Pleasant or Charleston area.

Kim
Kim E. Hilton
The Beach Company
843.442.6587
khilton@thebeachcompany.com
Hello Abbie,

I moved here a little over a year ago from Atlanta and luckily ended up in Seaside Farms. I grew up on the Isle of Palms but after living away for several years things had certainly changed. What I loved about Seaside Farms, though, after many visits back and after much research is the convenience of the location. Everything I need is within walking or biking distance: shopping, dining, doctors, coffee... and the beach. Seaside Farms is the last residential area before crossing the bridge to the Isle of Palms. Big change from Atlanta!

Most of the houses in the main part of the subdivision are all 8 to 10 years old and some are in need of updating. When I moved in I put in hardwood floors, granite countertops, some new light fixtures, and I painted. Minimal renovation, not too costly and it looks great. The neighborhood has both condos and single-family homes- something to suit all price points.

I would love to show you around. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Andrea Rogers
AgentOwned Realty
843.532.3010
Hi Abbie,

Seaside Farms is a great location - close to the Isle of Palms Connector for the beach, shopping, restuarants, and a short drive to downtown Charleston!

Click here to see a complete list of Active properties in the MLS for Seaside Farms:
http://ctarmls.com/CharlestonReports/ListitLib/show_report.a…

If you sent your criteria - I can create a custom MLS report for you so you can keep a pulse on the new and updated listings in Seaside Farms matching your criteria.

Let me know how I can help you with your research.

Maureen
maureen@maureencody.com
Search the MLS:
Hey Abbie, as other agents have stated there are quite a few homes and condos for sale in Seaside farms. If you want to look through them to get all the details you can go to <link>http://www.kristaoakley.com/?pgcnfID=97441</link> and click on "more search options at the bottom of the page. You can type in the subdivision "seaside farms' and pull up everything available there. If you have any further questions about any of these properties or any others, feel free to give me a call. I would be happy to represent you and help you buy a home at no cost to you!

877-797-6830
Krista Oakley
ERA Harper Realty
Abbie,
Hello how are you? There are currently 19 condos for sale in Seaside Farms ranging from $125k to $379k. In addition there are 18 single family detached homes ranging from $325k to $1.4mil. If I can be of any further assistance with this neighborhood or any other please do not hesitate to call. Thanks, Jericha

Jericha McGee D'Elia
My Charleston Property Team
843.568.1767
http://www.mycharlestonproperty.com
Dear Abbie,

Seaside Farms is a very nice subdivision that is exceptionally convenient to shopping, schools and beaches. There are currently 45 active homes in various price ranges. To see all of the homes please see the link noted below.

Please visit my website, http://woodsflowers.com to search all available Charleston area homes and let me know if I can help you further.

Cheryll Woods-Flowers
843-442-2219
cflowers@woodsflowers.com
There are currently 45 homes available in Seaside Farms. Condos are starting at $125K and there are 18 Single Family Homes that start at $325 for a 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 1640 sqft. home. What are you looking for specifically?
Yes there are....18 Active Listings, ranging from $325K to $1.4Million. Can I help you with one in particular?

Rick Stein, REALTOR
Coldwell Banker United, REALTORS
1127 Queensborough Blvd. Suite 103
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
843-557-7021 Cell
866-565-1025 e-Fax
843-856-6515 Office Fax
Rick.Stein@CBUnited.com
http://www.RickSteinOnline.com
2010 Realtor of Distinction
2010 East Cooper Top Producers Club